[WANTED] SitePanel2 License

Hi,

Anyone looking to sell a license/package of SitePanel 2.6?

Send price and when it was bought or how many months of updates are there left.

I have a SitePanel 2 liscense that I am not using.

There is 4 months left on the support and I have been told by Marvin (the creator of the script) that this liscense will also be eligible for the upgrade to SitePanel 3 in September.

I would like $40 for it.

Feel free to PM me if interested!!!

I also have a SitePanel 2 license unused. It has 6 months of support and I'm willing to let it go for $40

Please PM me if interested.

Regards,
    Tom

I have one i have never used as i couldnt get it to work, wouldnt autorise i wrote of the money so il take $35.00 for it as long as it can be transfered not all that old i dont think, Let me know if intrested and ill do some equiries.
    Thanks
    Democentre.com~Brilliant Tutorials, Brilliantly Priced, Outstanding Quality Customised with your logo ONLY
    Cpanel, WHM, Direct Admin, Plesk, Filezilla, SmartFTP, Fantastico ETC Avaliable In Spansh, English, French and Brazilian-Portuguese
    Canthost.com~Your Advanced Hosting Solution, Offering End User, Reseller, Dedicated, Web Hosting Solutions!
    Coming Soon:Cantvoice.com ~ Offering Excellent value Voice Products incuding: Ventrillo, TeamSpeak and Shoutcast Servers!

I also would like to purchase a SitePanel2 license (with 3-6 months upgrades remaining). PM me if anyone has a license they would like to sell.

thanks