[WANTED] SitePanel2 License

Anyone looking to sell a license/package of SitePanel 2.6?

Send price and when it was bought or how many months of updates are there left.

I have a SitePanel 2 liscense that I am not using.

There is 4 months left on the support and I have been told by Marvin (the creator of the script) that this liscense will also be eligible for the upgrade to SitePanel 3 in September.

I would like $40 for it.

Feel free to PM me if interested!!!

I also have a SitePanel 2 license unused. It has 6 months of support and I'm willing to let it go for $40

Please PM me if interested.

I have one i have never used as i couldnt get it to work, wouldnt autorise i wrote of the money so il take $35.00 for it as long as it can be transfered not all that old i dont think, Let me know if intrested and ill do some equiries.
    Thanks Tutorials, Brilliantly Priced, Outstanding Quality Customised with your logo ONLY
    Cpanel, WHM, Direct Admin, Plesk, Filezilla, SmartFTP, Fantastico ETC Avaliable In Spansh, English, French and Brazilian-Portuguese Advanced Hosting Solution, Offering End User, Reseller, Dedicated, Web Hosting Solutions!
    Coming ~ Offering Excellent value Voice Products incuding: Ventrillo, TeamSpeak and Shoutcast Servers!

I also would like to purchase a SitePanel2 license (with 3-6 months upgrades remaining). PM me if anyone has a license they would like to sell.