J-P News: Kevin To Divorce Britney Because Of Justin

The honeymoon is indeed over for Britney Spears and Kevin Federline sources close to the couple report. Federline will soon file for divorce after his wife makes a shocking confession.

Sources report that Spears who recently made public news of her pregnancy told Federline that if she gave birth to a boy she wanted to name it Justin, sending Federline into a heated rampage prompting the couples security staff to step in to make sure everything was okay.

Spears only real long term relationship prior to Federline was with Justin Timberlake of boy band NSYNC fame, and the man many fans thought she would eventually wed.

Federline who was so enraged by Spears revealing confession has began to search for a divorce lawyer says at least one insider close to the duo.

So it appears Spears may be heading for her second divorce in less than year and this one could wind up costing the pop star more than a few dollars, it might spell the end of her music and television career.

On May 17th the couples UPN reality show "Chaotic" hit television screens to less than favorable reviews from critics, and many felt the show would be pulled before seasons end. So far that has not happened.

It is unclear if the couple will keep the cameras rolling while they settle their differences, but one thing is sure the fireworks are just beginning in this story.

http://www.seattlesumtimes.com/conte...icle_503.shtml
    Hmmm not sure if we can trust this news source but it wouldn't surprise me if it was true.
    Jean-Pierre Abboud / I'm the TekGURU
    www.Gotekky.com / Managed and Self-Managed hosting solutions
    Toll free: 1.888.915.4400 / Local: 1.514.316.1885 / Live chat
    Cloud VPS Hosting

J-P News has a ring to it . Anyways I kinda do see from his point of view, but Justin is a very well known name that is used. I think he might be going over board.....

Just because you want to name a kid after someone you date does not mean anything. I mean I have dated many girls with the name Megan, Jessica, Crystal, Lisa, ect so does that mean I could not name my daughter one of these names?

Yeah, I kinda think he's overreacting Dunno, his call though
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

That guy is so gross looking. Looks like a high school smoking druggie... not a real man.

Sure he doesn't want to rasie another kid, he already knocked up the other women not long ago... doubt he'd get a divorce this soon. He has it to good with her money.

Originally posted by Frosty
    That guy is so gross looking. Looks like a high school smoking druggie... not a real man.

Sure he doesn't want to rasie another kid, he already knocked up the other women not long ago... doubt he'd get a divorce this soon. He has it to good with her money.
    Well if he got a divorce he would still get half of the money if not more of it most likley. Though not really sure what was in the papers they signed before they got married.

If he leaves his wife when she is pregant that won't look good at all. He had squat before the marriage and everyone knows it. It is not always a 50/50 split...

Not that I care, I just think he's a big loser and looks the part too.

If he leaves his wife when she is pregant that won't look good at all. He had squat before the marriage and everyone knows it. It is not always a 50/50 split...

*Edit: I thought they didn't have a prenup but apparently they did.

Under the agreement, Federline is reported to have a payment clause giving him $US300,000 a year continuing for half of their number of years they were married.

Also under the agreement, Spears will take no responsibility for the welfare of Federline's two children should they divorce.

According to

http://www.undercover.com.au/news/20...neyspears.html
    Last edited by GoTek-JP; 06-01-2005 at 10:11 PM.
    Jean-Pierre Abboud / I'm the TekGURU
    www.Gotekky.com / Managed and Self-Managed hosting solutions
    Toll free: 1.888.915.4400 / Local: 1.514.316.1885 / Live chat
    Cloud VPS Hosting

Heh - he left his 7/8 month pregnant girlfriend last year; wouldn't surprise me a bit if he left Britney. Of course, his ex-gf isn't nearly as well known nor as wealthy as Britney is.

Every time I look at them I think of the head cheerleader in high school hooking up with the pothead who lounged on the grassy knoll (Clueless, anyone?). I mean, she went from being one of the most beautiful girls in the world (according to People magazine, at least) to walking in and out of public gas station bathrooms barefoot - blecch.
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>

I see you can take the kids out of the trailerpark, but you can't take the tralierpark out of the kids.

Watching Britney Spears is like seeing a trainwreck in slow motion.
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Originally posted by P-nut
    Heh - he left his 7/8 month pregnant girlfriend last year; wouldn't surprise me a bit if he left Britney. Of course, his ex-gf isn't nearly as well known nor as wealthy as Britney is.

Every time I look at them I think of the head cheerleader in high school hooking up with the pothead who lounged on the grassy knoll (Clueless, anyone?). I mean, she went from being one of the most beautiful girls in the world (according to People magazine, at least) to walking in and out of public gas station bathrooms barefoot - blecch.
    Beautiful and blond lol that tells ya how smart she is , ima shut up now lol

Seattle Sum Times
    "The truth is out there, we're just too lazy to get it"
    He who hates correction will die. --Proverbs 15:10
    Jeffrey's Cute Blog | My stockphotos and illustrations

it's not true.

even if it were true, who cares?

I'll tell you who cares, people who have no lives themselves.

I would still fsck her lol little humor....with technology lol...

Originally posted by Jeffreyw
    Seattle Sum Times
    "The truth is out there, we're just too lazy to get it"
    That was my first thought. However, looking at a few of their articles they seem to be things that have been reported in the respectable media.

HAHAHA ... Check out this story on that page ...
    http://www.seattlesumtimes.com/conte...icle_511.shtml
    Know It All Solutions Incorporated
    Web Design, Web Development and Web Hosting

It looks like there is a mixture of real stories and probably fake ones at that domain. Sometimes it is hard to be sure which is which.