whmAP to phpcoin

I`ve been using whmAP for a few months, but the cost at 20bucks per months makes it a bad investment for me. I have a very small client base, with low sales at the moment. It is 20 bucks that I do not need to spend yet. However, I do like the ease at which whmAP can be customized into a site, and the admin side is relatively straight forward.

I`m looking to `downgrade` to something a little easier on the funds, maybe something free or cheaper. Most of all, I need something that is reasonably easy to customize like using a wrapper, with a straight forward admin side.

I`ve read several posts on here about phpcoin having a steep learning curve, and is quite tough to customize? What about Client Exec, which is eight dollars cheaper. Does this have an equally steep learning curve?

Any further suggestions would be appreciated I know there are dozens, probably hundred of billing questions on here!!

If you can urinate without hitting your zipper, you can use ClientExec. It's that easy. And with a small user base, transferring won't be difficult at all. PhpCoin isn't hard to use, but I prefer clientexec.

Originally posted by Cserver
    If you can urinate without hitting your zipper, you can use ClientExec. It's that easy. And with a small user base, transferring won't be difficult at all. PhpCoin isn't hard to use, but I prefer clientexec.
    Easy to customize too ?

Yeah, my urinating has been pretty consistent lately too

4. LOL.
    Hats off to you for coming up with such an analogy.

Originally posted by Cserver
    If you can urinate without hitting your zipper, you can use ClientExec.
    maritimesbob,I think you should plan for expansion too.
    It is important to choose a solution that is scalable.
    What you can do with Cpanel ------------------> |||||
    What you can do with Cpanel XP+CpanelAPP -------> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Your competitors are cashing in with Cpanel XP & CpanelAPP, are you?

CServer bows.

PHPCoin looks highly unprofessional, is short on features, has a bad UI, and I consider it a horrible solution. I highly recommend ClientExec, its got a lot of features, easy to use, and looks wonderful.
    Daily Updated Web Hosting News Blog
    Including an RSS feed that you can syndicate!
    Daily Updated Web Hosting News Blog
    Unlimited vs. Unmetered bandwidth

Yes, clientexec is definitly the best solution because first of all, it's easy to install and use. It looks very professional. It even has addon domain option, which orders the domai nalong with the hosting package. Our company has been using it and it's never had any problems yet.
    Directix Inc. Web Hosting Solutions
    Professional and Reliable Hosting Solutions starting only $2.95/Month!
    - 99.99% Uptime Guaranteed!
    Technical Support Hotline: 1 (925) 980 7720
    http://www.directix.net

I`m being swayed toward clientexec, and at 11 bucks a month, that`s not bad at all I found customizing whmAP very easy, can the same be said for clientexec?

I didn't find it hard at all to customize the order forms. I had no need to customize the client area, so I can't comment on that.
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>

If you get an account , ClientExec is just for 5 bucks. That is very cheap !

Joshua

just don't get PHPCoin, i've been using it for over a year now. First i was just like WoW! Free & this set of features.

Now, a year later, just some problems i've encountered:
    Very Hard to customize (templating system SUCKS)
    Bad User Interface, actually VERY BAD, clients ask me how to change their password etc etc
    Invoicing Bugs badly, recurring simply bugs like 30-40% of the time
    MrWhois Module bugs very badly also, just says very often that domain is available, while in truth it is not. when i look manually from the same box with whois, i get the correct information.

Many many other problems.

It is great for being free, and for billing options, as you can create quite easily yourself them.

But my chose was to start creating my own (core is about done, next step is to start putting in the billing features etc.)
    This way i get exactly what i want, and i've got at times lot's of time to spent
    Plus i get more web coding & design jobs as i can show that i've created something like this

Moneybookers is important for me, and no other really supports it(or does some system?) and thus i keep on using phpcoin until my own system is ready (will feature full moneybookers automation
    Pulsed Media: Seedbox hosting and Dedicated Servers for content distribution

Whois.cart is a one off payment of $35. Easy to use and nice admin section.
    BTi-Hosting.co.uk High quality hosting, low low prices.
    One step ahead of the competition - Today IS tomorrow.
    FraudWise.Net - Fight the fraud!

Originally posted by HostingInsider
    PHPCoin looks highly unprofessional, is short on features, has a bad UI, and I consider it a horrible solution. I highly recommend ClientExec, its got a lot of features, easy to use, and looks wonderful.
    Although I dont use it, I highly disagree.
    Here's what PhpCoin has that some others don't...

You can edit invoices and rebill based on that invoice.
    You can add late fees.
    You can assign your customers to groups.
    You can see or retrieve any email that was sent from the system, and so can your customer.
    You can keep track of domain expiration, registrar, etc.

Just my two cents...

Oh, I wrote my own CRM app if anyone was wondering...

LH
    If the web closed at midnight, what would YOU do?

Whois Cart is cheap and great solution...