Maybe you can help?

Ok I am having this tad problem, and my ISP provider does not seem to help one bit. I guess they do not think it is on their side or what ever.

Ok I have my site (business site which I wont say the name to) which pings and traces fine. I tried many sites and all works good. Though I can not see the site on none of my computers. Or my friends that are using the same ISP provider that I am using. Though people who are using a different ISP can see the site fine.

The site was working fine last night, and now it says "site can not be displayed".

So maybe someone who has an idea can help me out so when they call me back I can give them advice on how to get this fixed?

Well I was handed over from first level tech to DSL department to domain name department to a higher department now. They say they can personally access the website, but they are not sure why that is.

I hope they can fix it since a lot of people around this area uses them as a ISP.

You might need to flush your DNS cache via ipconfig /flushdns.

Note: This will boot you offline, you might also need to do an ipconfig /releaseall and then ipconfig /renewall. Just type ipconfig in a command prompt to get the exact variables. After you do that, reboot your modem, router and finally your computer. That should help you out immensely.
    Douglas Hazard - Certifiable Sports Junkie and Sports Community Enthusiast

Host of Two Cents Radio - Follow @TwoCentsRadio on Twitter (@BearlyDoug on Twitter)

What about everyone else that can not view the site? It is everyone who is using this one ISP it seems so far that I have talken to.

oh also I do not havea router, and this computer I have is on DSL the other one is on modem . Though Mike is having the same problem getting to my site as well.

Originally posted by The Bear
    You might need to flush your DNS cache via ipconfig /flushdns.

Note: This will boot you offline, you might also need to do an ipconfig /releaseall and then ipconfig /renewall. Just type ipconfig in a command prompt to get the exact variables. After you do that, reboot your modem, router and finally your computer. That should help you out immensely.
    Last edited by Torith; 06-01-2005 at 05:45 PM.