Be one of our icon design clients now

Greetings!

We are almost through with one icon design client request.
    By tomorrow, it should be finished. This project is a set of icons for Squirrelmail.

We are open for a new client to request for our icon design.
    We only cater to 2 icon design clients at a time.
    Our regular pricing is $20 per icon, but we offer special
    discounts for bulk orders.

Everyone is also invited to take a look at our custom illustration service.

Thank you very much. We look forward serving you!

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

Consul, you did a great job with that Impala SS for us so... put me in line for one of the icon jobs.

I promise, this one will be much simpler then the Impala. :p

Icons are great. Good luck with your customers

Great job

Sure! We will be glad to serve you. Kindly just submit a request for quote on our contact page. And also please tell us the number of icons you intend to order plus some samples. Ok?

Thank you very much. Let's do it.

Originally posted by KW2146
    Consul, you did a great job with that Impala SS for us so... put me in line for one of the icon jobs.

I promise, this one will be much simpler then the Impala. :p

carterado,

Thank you very much for the praise.
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.