Thread: Best vb host?

Best vb host?

Hi there,

I'm looking for a host to host my vb forum, which as I am only creating it at the moment will not require much size/bandwitdh, but will hopefully need more in the future, which I will cross when I come to.

So, I want a cheap/reliable host, reliability being paramount. I also have the domain so will simply change the name servers.

Therefore, what is considered the best host at the moment, which has a large customer base and offers great support. I don't really want to find myself placing my site in the hands of some kid in his bedroom.

Ontario, Canada
    If you are looking at bigger hosts then ones like:

However they may not be the most reliable and their are many really good hosts on this forum. I'd suggest go to the offers section and look through hosts, as well look at signatures and banners on this forum for other options and make sure you do a search on anyone who interests you and send presales questions.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

New York
    You should be able to host you VB forum with every company that provides reliable service. All you need is to have licence from VB.

Best Regards
    Dimitar - Web Hosting Blog | - VPS Hosting Media

Fairborn, ohio
    Best of luck with your search - Shared cpanel hosting, 99.9% uptime.
    10 min average ticket responses, softaculous, rvsitebuilder, and more!
    Reliable, affordable shared hosting. I Mean Web Hosting!