Post [Paid] Logo Required

Hi,

I'm looking for a new logo design for our webhosting company - www.infrenion.com

We've not yet have a fixed budget yet and will be seeking offers. We're looking for high quality work so you can be assured we won't be paying $5 or $10. After the work has been awarded and we're pleased with the work, you'll be awarded our other projects, which will include a site redesign for our current site and a new logo+site for another startup of ours. We'll also require letterheads and namecard designs as well. These will be again be seperate projects.

Basically we're looking for a very modern logo with use of bright colours. The logo should be of 2 colours, something like orange or blue.

Please feel free to contact me at - jeremy[no-spam]infrenion.com with quotes and your portfolio(if applicable). (Substitute [no-spam] with @)

Just to reiterate that we're open to all bids and I'll be sure to reply back to all offers.

Best Wishes,
    Jeremy

I've e-mailed you

.Rob
    Portfolio :: Click Here
    E-Mail :: [email protected]
    AIM :: robin hawkes
    MSN :: [email protected] (no e-mails to this please)

Hi Rob,

I've received it and will reply soon.

Jeremy

Justa suggestion, but I think you sould open a contest on www.Yaxay.com for your logo design, you always get a huge variety of designs and they are all of great quality, theres some incredible talent over there. Just my 2 cents.

Hi Matt,

Actually I already did a post there before posting here. Was testing out the response here as well.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Jeremy