Why Ensim acquires Telegea (VoIP)?

Today, I visited Ensim website to see any update. I found a new that Ensim acquires TeleGea, an VoIP hosting service provider.
    http://www.ensim.com/acquisition/index.asp

Ensim is a company provide webhosting control panel. I don't know why they enter VoIP market. I knnow VoIP are very hot since last year. But it seems VoIP got nothing to do with webhosting.

Either they want to get out of the hosting business, or they want to expand out of the hosting business.

From ensim.com
    Why is Ensim acquiring TeleGea?
    Ensim has played a dominant role in enabling service providers to realize the potential of the web hosting, and messaging and collaboration hosting market. Hosted VoIP stood out as a compelling opportunity and logical expansion to the Ensim product portfolio because the convergence of voice, messaging, and collaboration is compelling to prosumers and SMBs.

The TeleGea acquisition accelerates Ensimís entry into the high growth VoIP space and leverages TeleGeaís robust solution offering, industry expertise, and market presence. For TeleGea, Ensim brings its market leadership and wide customer base as well as a solid foundation for growth and scale.
    Know It All Solutions Incorporated
    Web Design, Web Development and Web Hosting

There's a lot of potential in VoIP so I think they've made a wise decision to acquire telegea. IMHO it's been a long time in coming as their hosting products don't seem to be going anywhere these days.
    Andrew Cranson, Director of Operations
    Layershift Fully Managed Cloud Hosting :: WizzVPS Cheap Unmanaged VPS :: UK, USA, Singapore
    Jelastic :: Next generation PaaS - UK Java & PHP Hosting
    True 24x7 Technical Support - peace of mind around the clock!