My stay with ResellerZOOM!

For all the people out there looking for expert + quality and reliable hosting ResellerZOOM is it. I have been with them for maybe 3 months, but I have never been with a company that is always by your side for everything. From small problems to huge problems, they have been able to help/fix the problem in minutes. I literally drop them a email, and I get a reply back so fast sometimes I think its an automated response. I'm constantly checking server loads and its never high always in the green I have never had a problem with downtime. The thing I like the most is you can start out small, and gradually work your way up, you don't have to skip around from one package to the next, you can add little by little making it easier to keep a good budget going.

Rating 1 - 5(best): I give ResellerZOOM a definite 5!

-Justin

Justin,

Glad to hear you have found a quality host that you are extremely happy with. It'd be great if you could come back again in 3 months and update us on how things are going.

Also welcome to WHT and I hope you stay and contribute.
    ē Greg Lubbelinkhof

I agree with Lubby. Wish all hosting companies could be like that - model host!

Roj
    Web Hosting? Been there. Done that.
    I am niyogi.

I'm very glad to hear that XclusiveHosting and I wish you a long and happy stay with them.

Can you share with us the domain you had with them for 3 months?

Its XclusiveHosting.net!

That domain was registered on 2005-04-24, which makes it about one month and one week old.

I used to be revogaming.com thank you very much!

Confused here. Do you have two accounts? Or do you have the same name (and answer for) the original poster?
    Plexi Hosting and Web Services LLC - Solid hosting, gift cards

TalkShoe - Live, interactive podcasts

JustinRevoGaming, are you suggesting that he may have changed the company's name and domain? Sure, that's perfectly possible.

So far we can only go by the info we have, and based on that, he apparently has a bit over one month of experience with them. There's nothing wrong with that, and he even admitted that he doesn't recall very well when he started using them. I'm just trying to establish with more accuracy when he started using ResellerZOOM, as some people put a lot of weight on this "how long were you with them?" factor.
    Last edited by ldcdc; 06-01-2005 at 11:02 PM.

Him is me! I was on a different computer and I guess when I came on my home computer it logged me on as a different nick. I have infact been with ResellerZOOM for atleast 3 months!

edit: sorry to not specify I didn't know my cookies lasted this long. I havnt used that nick on this forum in a long time!

Originally posted by XclusiveHosting
    Him is me! I was on a different computer and I guess when I came on my home computer it logged me on as a different nick. I have infact been with ResellerZOOM for atleast 3 months!

edit: sorry to not specify I didn't know my cookies lasted this long. I havnt used that nick on this forum in a long time!
    So you suggest, you have two accounts at WHT?
    <<snipped>><<snipped>>
    why?

Might want to take care of that before the mods do, then:

Members are permitted a maximum of one account per person, regardless of how many companies you represent. If you choose to ignore this important restriction, all your accounts will be disabled. If you require a temporary user name for any reason, please open a helpdesk ticket. It you have forgotten your log in details and are unable to retrieve them via the system, do not create a new account, please open a helpdesk ticket.
    Plexi Hosting and Web Services LLC - Solid hosting, gift cards

TalkShoe - Live, interactive podcasts

Suggest it? Yeah Im suggesting I have 2 names, where does suggesting even fit into what your talking about... Why is this turning out to be such a hassle?

plus I wasn't even aware that name was still working, I havn't used it in so long. I was at work, I couldn't remember the name I used so I went ahead and made another.

Originally posted by XclusiveHosting
    Suggest it? Yeah Im suggesting I have 2 names, where does suggesting even fit into what your talking about... Why is this turning out to be such a hassle?

plus I wasn't even aware that name was still working, I havn't used it in so long. I was at work, I couldn't remember the name I used so I went ahead and made another.
    Great, like that excuse, so how many more accounts you have over here... just interested to know.
    <<snipped>><<snipped>>
    why?

Just three NeoGen.

Seems he has a problem reading.

Members are permitted a maximum of one account per person, regardless of how many companies you represent. If you choose to ignore this important restriction, all your accounts will be disabled. If you require a temporary user name for any reason, please open a helpdesk ticket. It you have forgotten your log in details and are unable to retrieve them via the system, do not create a new account, please open a helpdesk ticket.
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.

Too late too late... the mod caught him.... Is he banned entirely ??

Joshua

no, got 15 points I think

Is there a way to unregister an account?

Use the helpdesk - it works.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/helpdesk/

Roj
    Web Hosting? Been there. Done that.
    I am niyogi.