shared hosting website...

hello to all-)

i searching to find a host for website that generates about 5000 unique vistors per day with a total bandwith of 30gb per month.

site is writen in asp with ms access and may be in the fuyure goes to a ms sql database.

the bagget for this page is a maximum 50$ per month.

please help me to find a good host, i have already cancel two accounts, one with hostway and one with interland.

the main reason was that in their shared hosting plans i could not make backups on the database and many others through my custom panel, they wasn`t allow FSO.

thanks in advance

i forgot to say that i already do a research and i m between these two hosts...

i apreciate any comment about these two or any other suggestion you may have.

New York
    I like Verio. They are among market leaders. So you might considers going with them.

All the Best
    Dimitar - Web Hosting Blog | - VPS Hosting Media

i just find a topic in wht that, a guy saying that verio arent allow writing in custom directories. This is too bad... i need to have writing permitions for many directories to upload files photos, backup databases and more

i cant post the url of the topic cause i dont have yet 5 posts in the forum (2 left)

Wilmington, NC