* DBI connect error

Hi.. I posted this in the software section of the forum and no help! Can some one look into this error and let me know if it has anything to do with permission or mysql database?

I am getting the following error when I take, pdesk.cgi, staff.cgi etc..

--------------------
    You have no license for using PerlDesk! DBI connect ('helpdesk_helpdesk:localhost','helpdesk_helpdesk',...) failed:
    Can't create a new thread (errno 11).
    If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug at lib/PerlDesk/App.pm line 300 Compilation failed in require at lib/PerlDesk/App/License.pm line 11. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at lib/PerlDesk/App/License.pm line 11.
    Compilation failed in require at lib/PerlDesk/App.pm line 9.
    Compilation failed in require at (eval 2) line 3. ...propagated at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.3/base.pm line 70. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at lib/PerlDesk/App/PDesk.pm line 4.
    Compilation failed in require at pdesk.cgi line 25.
    --------------------

Please help.. as it is very important for me to get this up and running..

This doesn't look like a database permission problem. It looks more like your DBI library doesn't match your version of Mysql. IE DBI was compiled for Mysql 3.23 and you're using Mysql 4.1 (or something similar to that).

Or your DBI module was compiled for Perl with threads and your perl doesn't have threads compiled in.
    Game control panels - control your game world your way. Server-Genie.com
    http://www.server-genie.com

It shouldn't matter if the mysql client libs are 3.23 and the server is 4.x, it should work anyways. Thats all i can add though

If its 4.1 and its compiled for 3.23 you could have problems.
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

A server reboot corrected the issue!!
    But it happens on an occassional basis..

All of a sudden the the perldesk stops working throwing all those errors, and then.. when I keep on trying, I start getting Internal Server Errors.. with "cannot spawn child process" in the log file!!
    Does it look like a serious server issue??

Btw, how do we check for which version of mysql the DBI was compiled..?

Umm wow... this isn't a compatibility problem then... WHEN this error pops up have you checked /var/log/messages for any unusual error messages? I'm starting to think you might have a memory problem of some sort. This is starting to feel like a hardware problem and not software.
    Game control panels - control your game world your way. Server-Genie.com
    http://www.server-genie.com

I dint find anything in /var/log/messages.. It was apache error log which showed the error "cannot spawn...." when the Internal Server Error started appearing in the browser.. I'll see how its going next time, and let you know.