Design of image hosting website

I am currently working on developing a free/paid image hosting service/website. I am trying to think of a clean looking design, but I am not very artistically gifted. Does anybody have any ideas that they want to share, as far as layout, colors, navigation, etc.? Thanks for any input.
    Daily Updated Web Hosting News Blog
    Including an RSS feed that you can syndicate!
    Unlimited vs. Unmetered bandwidth

Something simple and clean. Perhaps think of a theme and go with it. Browse all the other image sites and see what works and what doesn't work for ideas.
    Hi! My name is Christina Chun and I'm an Artist.

the theme should say, gallery or picture hosting. You will want some high quality stock photography on the site. You may consider placing some images in "frames". I would go with some bright uplifing colors, green of green grass and some mild yellow and maybe a touch of blue for blue sky. Be creative. If you can't, I would look into getting some professional design assistance.
    [color=#666666]Ackoo Solutions, LLC

Thank you for your input. I am capable of designing a site once I have an idea on how do design it nicely, but getting the design is hard for us who are artistically challenged.

I will look around at other image hosting sites for ideas, but I don't want mine to look the same as everyone elses. Any more ideas would be appreciated.
    Including an RSS feed that you can syndicate!
    Unlimited vs. Unmetered bandwidth

How many people so many opinions. Though I beleive most people prefer clean design without any distracting details

The design would have to be easy to use and yet very effective. It should get out to the user and the backend is very important when you are creating a hosting upload site because you want to make sure after the image is online they can easily get and copy the url.
    Phlint! Web Media [http://phlint.com]
    [email protected]

Re: Design of image hosting website

Originally posted by HostingInsider
    I am currently working on developing a free/paid image hosting service/website. I am trying to think of a clean looking design, but I am not very artistically gifted. Does anybody have any ideas that they want to share, as far as layout, colors, navigation, etc.? Thanks for any input.

Clean looking design? Do you consider your own view or customers/viewers point of view?

pay sum or just make it very simple but still nice and clean if u can

why not look for a template.

But beware dont get the first one you see i looked around one site it was $60 the next a mear $6 and then i finaly found it for zilch so keep looking