Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • hostingzoom

6 60.00%
  • bliksemhosting

4 40.00%

HostingZoom versus BliksemHosting

hi guys,

i m still confused in choosing a gud host. hostingzoom and bliksemhosting, both have gud reviews on WHT and i think both are members of wht as well. ... can u people help to choose a host out of them.

i know u guys have treasure of knowledge and experince.so plzzz share your gud and bad experience.

I host at Resellerzoom.com. They are cheaper, some things are only add-on. In the end you must decide yourself. I think they both are great choice.

Go with the one that offers a 30day money back guarantee. That way, if one doesn't fit, try the other. If both offer it, then just flip a coin.
    YourCheapHost.com - Low cost multi domain hosting solutions. [Legal adult content friendly]
    Reliable web site hosting is our motto. We have Alertra stats to back that up.
    Proven provider of high quality shared and reseller accounts since 2002.

bliksem THE BEST !!! i stay with bliksem from december2004 ALL VERY GOOD

I think Bliksem is a very good host. I had a small reseller account with them and everything was great. The only reason I didn't stay with them (I wish I did stay with them now) was because my partner was leery of them due to their competitive prices.
    Everyone is entitled to MY opinion.
    CatfishEd.com

Amazing both r getting equal votes.

In such cases I would decide from my own feeling. They both are great choice.

can anyone plz tell me the outages they both had in past 6 months.. personal experience.

In search you can find many 2 and more months reviews of both hosts. You can only win with both of them. If you can not decide for yourself look at the poll and choose.

which

HostingZoom and BliksemHosting which speed fast?

and where host the plant?