Wanted: Slicing/Coding of 5 PSD's.

Pre-requisites. You must have experience. You must provide examples of previous work in this thread to even be considered.

Preferably you are a user with a good, long standing reputation here. New users (which I admit I am one) feel free to submit an offer, but I will likely choose someone who has been here for a year or more an has had many good completed projects before I go with a relatively unknown.

OK, the job. Ideally, I am looking for someone who can complete this by tonight or by tomorrow. This isn't a requirement, but I am on a tight deadline. There's only 5 PSD's and a lot of them share similar aspects - I don't think it will be too difficult.

I know a lot of you require 50% up front but I will need to have some sort of satisfaction reliance from you that I won't lose my money if you screw up. I've dealt with a lot of people who had suddenly not understood the job and I've paid for it upfront and am stuck with nothing I can use and a big empty hole in my back account. I would prefer to pay by the page. I will pay upfront if I must, for each page, but it at least lowers my risk of losing all of my money.

The budget. Quite honestly it will depend on the person/operation. If you have a business and can offer me signs that I am in good hands I will feel better about paying more. If you can't, well, you're likely not the person I am looking for anyway. But I can afford any reasonable budget, I'm sure of that.

What I'd like is for anyone who can:

-Do a good job
    -Do it fast
    -Will be around all night

to send me a message here or via PM. I will send you a folder containing everything about the site (including the CMS notes - which you won't need for what you're doing - but it explains what each thing on each page is so it can't hurt). Get back to me on a final price and we can work from there.

It might be helpful to post a screenshot of the designs you need to be coded.

I can do it right now, pm me

do you need only slicing or also coding?

I'm interested, please send me screenshots if possible so I can give you an accurate quote. My email is admin (at), thanks!
    AIM: AtonexCOM

Pflugerville, TX
    I can recommend a few people on here for you to consider if you'd like. In this case, I'm assuming the role of a helpful bystander, because a) I absolutely don't have the time for the projects, and b) I've come to accept the average WHT member can't afford my prices.

But I can give you a few solid leads for coders to whom I've handed off projects when I was in a time crunch before, and I can vouch for the quality of their work. I won't volunteer names unless you're interested, so please respond or contact me privately, and I'll be happy to point you in the right direction
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

east coast, usa
    some one owns a site around here ..
    i dont remember what it is but they offer psd's slicing and coding and they have a very nice site. ask around because i'm sure someone has the url at hand