Help with .com.ar nameservers

Domain: www·pro-solutions.com.ar (Argentina country domain)

Hosting company provided these nameservers:
    ns1.the-dns.us
    ns2.the-dns.us

I tried to assign these NS at www·nic·ar but I can't... it seems it's necessary to create a new "dns manager/person" then a new "dns entity/owner" then register the new "dns server"

I don't understand the process, current situation: overwhelmed, domain not working, and hosting company says they can't help because they don't understand spanish and not willing to help
    Last edited by taken; 05-31-2005 at 06:43 PM.

It's a shame that this Argentinian (Southamerican) official registrar doesn't have a full english version available and a simple DNS control panel like GODADDY or ENOM etc.

www·nic.ar looks like a very old version of the networksolutions system of "DNS modification confirmation sent by email then forward the email again, blah blah blah"

.ar domains meant for people from argentina if you dont understand argentinian why would you get one ?
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

taken,

There are many countries you can not even change DNS for the domain name Online. You have to submit paperwork for it to be processed. So nothing surprising actually.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Hi taken, i can help you with this.
    Im from Argentina and know how the process is. Send me a PM
    http://www.empresasdehosting.com
    THE WEB HOSTING INDEX IN SPANISH
    http://www.empresasdehosting.net
    THE WEB HOSTING DIRECTORY IN SPANISH