Selling WHM AutoPilot Owned License

Hi guys;
    I am selling one (1) WHM Auto Pilot Owned License. I purchased this license and is worth $149.95 brand new. Since I am pulling out from the cPanel / WHM hosting industry (probably going to venture into DA or other control panel for a bit), I no longer need this license.

I've already got this license confirmed with Brandee in ticket HQG-68503 on WHMAP's support system, and I will inform him of this thread as soon as I make this post, so he can comment that this is good for transfer. I am looking for offers above $100 USD, paid via PayPal, with current available funding. I will not accept paypal payments via credit card to avoid charge backs. I will not accept any other payment method as I need to pay for some hosting related stuff via paypal as well.

As we all know, WHM AP 3.0 is on the verge of being released, and everyone will get some free support directly from WHM AP as well as free upgrade to 3.0. Therefore, now is a great time to purchase WHM AP! If you are in need for a WHM AP license, this is your chance to get it at a discounted price.

Please post here or PM me any questions you may have.

Thanks!
    Andy Huang
    Warning: include('signature') [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in eval'd code on line 38
    Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'signature' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in eval'd code on line 38

The transfer of this license has been approved.

The purchaser will need to contact me directly, after purchase, to handle the transfer of license to a new domain/IP address.

In communication, please reference the following number:

WHM-HQG68503-B

That is the approval number for transfer of this license.

--> use info@whmautopilot.com for all correspondence after sale.

Contact after the sale must be made since the license number that is being transferred is 'disabled' after the sale and a new one is issued to the new owner. This is to prevent 'mulit-sales' of the same license.

Thank you.
    WHM.AutoPilot
    www.whmautopilot.com

To bad you don't accept CC's through Paypal or I'd make an offer to you now.

Good luck with your sale.

hello we will offer 90 paypal, please email me if you accept
    sales@webuyhosts.com

Sorry iNetel, its not that I don't trust you or anything like that; its just that I've heard one too many cases of people issuing charge backs after they recieve payments via CC through Paypal. Its nothing personal, don't hold it against you or anything

webuyhosts, sorry, for now, I'm only looking for offers of at least 100 USD because its already a massive discount from the retail pricing. If circumstances change, I'll be sure to contact you first.
    Warning: include('signature') [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in eval'd code on line 38
    Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'signature' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in eval'd code on line 38

I'll take it for $100, please send me the details of your paypal.
    Thanks

Is it still up for grabs?
    - 7de5igns

7de5igns, if you want to make a better offer, then yep :p

XeroSolution, I'll PM you my paypal info when I get home tonight, not too keen on typing my paypal address now that I've logged in here on WHT on the public machine.

ok we will go 105 ,

$110 here

120.00 bid , Please keep us posted

I retract, thanks

edit*

might as well get a brand new one if I go above 120$, good call

I'm home now... wow, that three hours made 20 bucks difference :X didn't expect that.

webuyhosts, I will be emailing you now.

Thanks everyone for your interest.

sent , thank you

Payment recieved, contacting Brandee now.

Ticket have been updated; thank you for the swift payment