Lightbulb Clean High Tech Blue Hosting Template

Starting Price: $25-This is an Auction
    Seller E-mail: [email protected]
    Seller MSN: [email protected]
    This template is up for sale. My friend just made me a custom template that I like a lot, so decided to no longer use this template. This template is great for any hosting site, it is clean and easy on the eyes, exactly what you want when users view your site. When sold, the buyer will be given the original rar pack, and also the rar pack with my modifications. My modifications to the template include all the psd files I had edited, 2 types of great order forms, plans page, pre-made tos and contact page, live chat software + ticket support system, and 20+ pre-made pages. All the content in my modified pack has everything you need to run a hosting company minus the server. All the brute work is done. If you ever need any support with this, just contact me and I will assist.

Looks pretty nice! But there are 3 images missing - maybe would look better with them . Also i think fix up the content - add a few more pages and you will get some good bids .

Nice template. Good luck with the sale!

Steven Billings
    2UK2 - Local Solutions, World Wide Potential

First-Rate Support, Stupendous Prices, Remarkable Uptime

In the main rar pack it comes with 3 main content pages. 1 is the main page as you see, another is the packages page, and the thrid is for the content pages. It fully covers what you need. Those three images will be uploaded once I get my computer over here, should be uploaded in a couple minutes...

London, UK
    Great template. Really great.

When does the auction end? I am in for $25.

Very nice template. Good luck for the sale.
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

rip - not unique

Hey bidders beware.
    This template is not what you think it is. This template was purchased from click HERE to view this template. Do not pay him more than $29 for this template.

Good find Sammy, I wouldn't even pay .50 for something that should not be sold... .49 and you might have a deal lol yea right pfftt.

yeh lol. I think the edits he made make it look even worse :O

London, UK
    Nice find!