Enterprise Upgrade

I just upgraded to windows enterprise after having suse 9.2 on and server 2003 standard on a weired dual boot using grub, my question is, although server 2003 standard and enterprise 2003 no list at start up (count down) which i disabled and had it to boot straight to enterprise and selected enterprise as my default OS, will after a crash/ force reboot it somehow go back to standard as the default OS this happened to my laptop after an xp upgrade from 2000, sorry for the vast ammount of questions

If you are using the standard windows bootloader then the default OS selected will remain in effect even after a crash.

If it dual boots Server2003 Std. and Ent. the question really is why include enterprise. If it has more than 4 processors Standard is useless, if it has 4 or less Enterprise is unneeded. Or are you doing large scale clustering?
    "Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine