* Need help Resellerworks DED Server

Hi everyone on WHT,

I have purchased a dedicated server from Resellerworkz/Hostworkz and their support and advice has been excellant and quick to every question I have posed to them.

My problem is that on a lot of areas I only have the very basic of knowledge so I have come here hoping that someone help me on the following matters.

I have a linux based server running CentOS & using Cpanel/WHM

1. I have registred my nameservers and I have changed the DNS settings for all of my clients domains to my company nameservers (in typical format &

This is great as I can see all of my sites.

The problem is that with the individual domains do I also need to changed the other variables such as ftp, SMTP, etc to point to my dedicated server IP or do I just leave them as they are?

The reason I ask this is because on some I have changed all the settings to point to my dedicated server and on other domains I have left alone the Zone data. Either way I am still able to ftp to my dedicated server whether I change other zone data

2. I also cannot access any mail on any domain. I know the MX entry for my company from WHM is Do I have to create this MX entry with the Zone manager of my domains control panel in order to recieve mail?

Last edited by janos; 05-31-2005 at 03:39 PM.

Melbourne, AU
    Janos - Open a ticket with our support crew and a tech will assist you. That's what we are here for.
    Lowest prices on 2Gbps, 5Gbps & 10Gbps DEDICATED unmetered servers!!!
    █ Custom 10Gbps unmetered clustered server solutions! Email us for more info!
    Over 24 world wide locations to choose from!

Thank you for that.

I didn't open a ticket regarding this matter as I wasnt too sure if I was making sense.

I will open a ticket