[Sale] Tutorial Resource Website

I am offering for sale, however I do have a reserve price in mind and if the bids are not near my reserve then I will not be selling at this time.

Bid starts @ $50 and if you are looking for stats PM me because I am currently out of my home atm, and work computers do not allow me to view cpanel.

I do beleive it gets around 50+ uniques a day.

BIN / Reserve - $500 - or any offer I see reasonable

Hosting it is hosted on a 1 year account so you have whatever is left which should be until sometime next year in January.

Revenue - $0.01 per day, stats for this can be provided although our bidvertiser account is sitting at $1.64, and our clicksor ads are at $0.63.

There has been some edited changes to the wordpress script, mainly for keywords and descriptions for the pages, which are in the admin area.

An adsense plugn was modified to be able to post our clicksor ads in every post.

Comes with the .psds for everything on the page, and as well I am throwing in numerous .info domains (which I will post up later) and its script (custom made, incomplete too) as it is hosted on the same account.

Happy Bidding And Thanks - Remember If I don't get close to my reserve I will not be selling.

Brett Quast

sorry for posting again, although I forgot to mention, Payment is with paypal. Details will be coming in 1.5 hours.

50$ is my bid

$55 my bid

keep em coming long ways away from my reserve.