Looking for IncognitoNetworks

I was looking to see if IncognitoNetworks had been in these forums lately. I have been having steady problems with his hosting and though it was time to bypass tech support and go to the top man. He seem to be more than willing to get issues resolved. I thought maybe I could contact him directly but his account looks to be diabled and his last post was back in mid April. Is he still around? Has his hosting gone to the dogs?
      0 Not allowed!

I just messaged him on msn for you with a link to this thread although he is currently not at his desk its not really like him.

Jeff
    Xoopiter.com:: The new standard in Web Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

IncognitoNetworks
    Account Disabled
    He won't be able to reply here.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.
      0 Not allowed!

Anyone know why his account was disabled here. I have been looking through some of his last posts and saw nothing that, I think, would get his account disabled.
      0 Not allowed!

Privacy policy of WHT prevents that from being disclosed. There are a number of reasons that could have happened -- including posts that were removed -- that were contributing factors. You'll have to reach him by other means. Maybe have Xoopiter-Jeff send you the contact details he has.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.
      0 Not allowed!