A new prophet? or Fake?

0 Not allowed!

At first glance i thaught it was a golf ball.. i think its fake... its just me
    www.DefyStudios.com ___Interactive Design
      0 Not allowed!

Better watch out, those alien UFO golf balls are pretty darn evil.
    Automated Tendencies - Brand Management Agency from Baltimore, Maryland.
    Reputation Management Search Engine Optimization Pay Per Click Email Marketing
      0 Not allowed!

It got my attention. Don't think it's fake, how do you explain the friggin thing showing up after the guy was praying ? you could clearly see it moving fast aswell.... creepy but interesting
    Chuck Norris' mother called him Charles once... Once.
      0 Not allowed!

Someone has been working with an commercial-grade projector too much.
      0 Not allowed!

Running out of legit news eh?
    SeeksAdmin .:. Linux & Windows Server Management
    24/7 Coverage | 30 Day Guarantee | Fast Response Times
    Quality Outsourced Customer Support Services
    █ Drop Me A Line For Special Offers
      0 Not allowed!

His website http://www.prophetyahweh.com/ looks abit too commercial in my eyes to be about a "message"
    It looks like he prays for dead presidents
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Johnburk
    His website http://www.prophetyahweh.com/ looks abit too commercial in my eyes to be about a "message"
    Scam to earn lots of money. Who is this guy? "Prophet Yahweh" ?

To lie like that, this guy probably doesn't even believe in God.
      0 Not allowed!

Guy says he reads the Old Testament. I wonder if he is familiar with Deut 13:1-5?
    Rich
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site
      0 Not allowed!

@DevilDog

Is that the one about the fals propthet coming 2Gz after Jesus?
      0 Not allowed!

The video was interesting, but $7.95 to see his sightings? And then he says the following -

As I've stated, I am bound to YAHWEH by a vow of poverty , and because of this, I will not receive a salary, in any way, from the money I raise with my productions to help those in need.

I actually thought his website was a hoax when I first got there -

YAHWEH and His Angels are superhuman beings, on other planets who fly in spaceships!

He's just killed any interest I had...
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Lev
    Scam to earn lots of money. Who is this guy? "Prophet Yahweh" ?

To lie like that, this guy probably doesn't even believe in God.
    Just wait couple thousands years and you'll see.
      0 Not allowed!

@DevilDog

Is that the one about the fals propthet coming 2Gz after Jesus?
    No, it's the one about what the penalty is for false prophets.
    Rich
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by 7thsign
    At first glance i thaught it was a golf ball.. i think its fake... its just me
    That is one interesting golfball since it was up as high as the clouds and didn't move in an arc.

I don't know what it is but, it was cool.
      0 Not allowed!

Damn, that web site killed any little realism that story had.
      0 Not allowed!

It would have been nice if someone on the news team would have thought to bring binoculars to a potential UFO sighting.

I don't know if it's the same thing, but a few years ago I was in the backyard of a friend's house, and I saw an object go by. It didn't look like aircraft, and it was silent. It happened to be a windy day. After seeing another I got my binoculars from my car. I identified the next one--it was a balloon. The wind was pulling away the balloons from some store display.

Could this be a variation of the same thing? I don't know. Unlike the accidental "UFO" that I had seen, this might have been an associate who may have taken some wind measurements and figured out a good spot from which to release balloons on cue.
      0 Not allowed!

Could be just a con job. A laser beam could have done the same thing, do you not think so?

Besides, "Prophet Yahweh"? Pure blaspheme! This bloke obviously wants to pretend that he is God. 'Yahweh' is one of the Hebrew names assigned to God in the Bible, although it was without the vowels in its original form.
    "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men."
      0 Not allowed!

its fake, its a golf ball, its a beem of light
    if you looked at the news report video, the news team picked the location and the time and told him at the last minute. I dowt some how it was fake or staged.

when i was little about 12 I was on the hill tops on the ridgeway (its in the UK), and i saw the same thing, but it was at night. and it was alot brighter and every time i moved it moved. until I cycled away from it really quickly as I was some wot shocked at what i saw, I then looked behind me after about 5 minutes of cycling and it was gone.

I cant explain wot i saw that night and I cant explain what was on that news report either but all i know is it couldnt have been fake.

note: before you all start saying i proberly saw a plane...wot a plane that just sits there for 10 minutes no making any noise and moves when i move lol.
      0 Not allowed!

Was it low in the sky to the west?
      0 Not allowed!

YAHWEH and His Angels are superhuamn beings, on other planets who fly in spaceships!
    Be that as wacky as some folks might think it is, it's actually a pretty solid line of thought, for some groups. Biblicly there have been chariots in the sky, (Elijah was taken on such a craft) and it's possible they were "spaceships".

Some believe that Jesus was one of these "superhuman beings", far evolved than we are, being able to walk through walls, raise the dead, heal the sick, walk on water, ascend into the clouds etc etc.

Anyhoooo, that video was a bit freaky, given the level of skeptisim that the TV crew had, and they were obviously there to send this chap up as a fake. Looks like they got more than they bargained for. I'm kinda surprised they actually ran the story.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by qoheleth
    . . . Besides, "Prophet Yahweh"? Pure blaspheme! This bloke obviously wants to pretend that he is God. 'Yahweh' is one of the Hebrew names assigned to God in the Bible, although it was without the vowels in its original form.
    I don't think he's pretending to be God. On his site he calls himself "Seer of Yahweh", so he thinks he's a prophet of Yahweh, and not Yahweh.

Oh well, each to his own. It's a crazy rock we're all sharing, and it takes all kinds.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by qoheleth
    Could be just a con job. A laser beam could have done the same thing, do you not think so?
    I doubt that it would be a laser. To produce a bright spot the laser would need a surface to hit and be reflected from. A cloud is not a very distinct surface. I think light scattering from the droplets would make it look more like a beam of light than a spot.
      0 Not allowed!

With all of the things going on in the world, I cannot believe for a minute, that made the news, maybe the enquirer but ABC news?
    PrimeHost Inc. - Canadian Web Hosting PrimeHost.ca - Canada's Prime Web Host
    █ Reliable Web Hosting for Business and Personal Websites on Canadian Servers
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Disgruntled
    Was it low in the sky to the west?
    Yes it was, but it also switched sides a few times too.
      0 Not allowed!

Look at his site, he claims he has had attacks. Strange that a so called prophet didn't see it coming

http://www.prophetyahweh.com/
      0 Not allowed!

Look at his site, he claims he has had attacks. Strange that a so called prophet didn't see it coming

http://www.prophetyahweh.com/
    I think the guy has the right to express himself, who are we to make fun of him ? I don't know if he's a false prophet but as long as he doesn't ask his followers to kill themselves or harm anyone I'm ok with it.
    Jean-Pierre Abboud / I'm the TekGURU
    www.Gotekky.com / Managed and Self-Managed hosting solutions
    Toll free: 1.888.915.4400 / Local: 1.514.316.1885 / Live chat
    Cloud VPS Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

I have seen this guy around before... some of what he does looks real in a way but still, just take a look at his website, he has a freaking "Donate" button haha. He looks like a scammer to me.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Flumps
    if you looked at the news report video, the news team picked the location and the time and told him at the last minute. I dowt some how it was fake or staged.

when i was little about 12 I was on the hill tops on the ridgeway (its in the UK), and i saw the same thing, but it was at night. and it was alot brighter and every time i moved it moved. until I cycled away from it really quickly as I was some wot shocked at what i saw, I then looked behind me after about 5 minutes of cycling and it was gone.

I cant explain wot i saw that night and I cant explain what was on that news report either but all i know is it couldnt have been fake.

note: before you all start saying i proberly saw a plane...wot a plane that just sits there for 10 minutes no making any noise and moves when i move lol.
    Is that the Ridgeway in Wiltshire (Or goes through wiltshire)?
    As that is where i live.
    And that is also near to the Averbury stones ...

But until something does happen to me i don't personally believe any of it
      0 Not allowed!

As I recall his previous prophesies included an alien spaceship that was going to hover over Las Vegas by June or July long enough to be carefully observed. That hasn't happened.
      0 Not allowed!

Yep,
    Alot of what he did predict never did happen.
      0 Not allowed!

He is false because of a couple reasons:

1 - God isn't a genie.
    2- He called it a summon site. God isn't some kind of ghost that you sumon.
    3 - He didnt give praise to God - there was nothing that came beneficial out of it for God.

He calls himself seer of God. It says in the bible that no man can see the face of God or he would fall down dead because his glory is great.

Moses was the only one to even get close to seeing God and even then it was only God's backside.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>
      0 Not allowed!

To me 'spaceship' are ships going into the outerspace and landing on the moon or studying other planets.

What exactly is spaceship to him? How does he define spaceship?
      0 Not allowed!

just so ya know, i read thru this guys entire yahoo groups, and he freely admits he is a mental patent. yes really. So read what you want to read, i read he is friggin nuts.
      0 Not allowed!