Domain Name Registration

Can somebody reccomend me to a domian name registration site that cost about 4-6 dollars a year. Also, I want them to allow the domain to be parked and I would "prefer" a coming soon page.

I also hope that somebody has a site that accept's debit cards.

Be carefull - if you paying $4-6 then you are going to get jacked in the long run.

For a Domain Name?

I thought the average is 6.95 or something like that?

A domain costs the registrar itself at least $6. So anyone selling them for less then lets say $6.50 is working at a loss and therefore something is fishy.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

I prefer to spend 1-2$ more and going with registrars like GD / NameCheap / Registerfly.com
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

i remember enom used to offer $5.95 name only accounts for domain registration that you wish to use in future, and activation fee is $3 if you want to modify the nameservers.

not sure if this offer still valid or not, might want to check with em.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

They are no longer offing name only accounts - they do have a new traffic program though - registration rates as low as $6.50 with revenue sharing for traffic.

any link for their traffic program?
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

There are some sites still selling domains at $2.95, $4.95 or $5.99, but none of them provide free parking. But you can always find free parking services on other a 3rd party website, they may even pay you money for parking with them.
    HostingSearch.org
    www.hostingsearch.org
    Compare Top Web Hosting Plans
    Find The Lowest Domain Prices

What's free parking?

a page where u can write this website is coming soon online on the main page without the need for webhosting account