Norway, Europe

Sitewide Text Link - Popular Site - 10,000 + visitors per day - Good Placement

Site is Zelda Universe

I think you all see the placement - Under "Sponsored Links" in the menu right next to the content. Very prominent position, sitewide link.

You can see the stats for the site here - That only measures on the actual main site where you link will be seen, and not in the external parts such as the forums and media gallery.

Price - $25 per month - You can either PayPal me the money directly (paypal adr: webmaster(at), or sign up for the subscription service here.

Be sure to send me an e-mail or a PM once you've sent the money to confirm the links URL and TEXT.

There is a roof of ten advertisers at all times, so we've only got five open spots this month. I expect them all to sell out pretty fast, so be quick if you're interested! - My somewhat inactive and fairly uninteresting blog.

Would be interested for our site but do you have some idea of the range of clickthroughs in a months time from high to low?

Thanks kevin -