Question ran up2date on Linux w/ensim, wiped out vhosting

Hello,

I did a bad bad thing. I ran up2date on a linux machine with Ensim 3.1.11-2. Among other things, Apache was updated from 1.3.22 to 1.3.27.

Now, I cannot access any of the domains hosted on the machine. I can access the main IP address only, however Ensim does not load and I am presented with an internal server error. None of the other IPs on the machine can be accessed via web or any other service (they won't even respond to a ping).

All of the services are working as they respond via the main IP address for the server (i can use ssh, web, etc to that address only). I did make sure that the virtualhosting information is still being loaded in httpd.conf.

I am not sure what to do now - I have no idea how to restore connectivity to the other sites on the machine short of moving everything to another server. Can anybody tell me what might have been messed up and maybe point me in the right direction to fixing it. I am not asking for free admin - if I just know where to start, I will RTFM.

Additional information is posted below and in the attachment.

Thanks in advance!

Eric

Additional Information:
    [list=1][*]The following additional packages were installed at the same time:
    ucd-snmp-4.2.5-8.72.1.src.rpm
    mod_perl-1.26-2.src.rpm
    perl-5.6.1-36.1.72.src.rpm
    vim-6.1-18.7x.2.src.rpm
    postgresql-7.1.3-5.72.src.rpm
    shadow-utils-20000902-9.7.src.rpm
    postgresql-7.1.3-5.72.src.rpm
    openssl096-0.9.6-23.7.src.rpm
    mod_ssl-2.8.12-3.src.rpm
    gcc-2.96-112.7.2.src.rpm
    krb5-1.2.2-24.src.rpm
    fileutils-4.1-10.4.src.rpm
    MySQL-python-0.9.0-2.src.rpm
    [*]uname -r: 2.4.18-3bigmem
    [*]/proc/version: Linux version 2.4.18-3bigmem (bhcompile@daffy.perf.redhat.com) (gcc version 2.96 20000731 (Red Hat Linux 7.3 2.96-110)) #1 SMP Thu Apr 18 07:17:10 EDT 2002
    [*]Control panel: Ensim 3.1.11-2
    [*]The additional info requested by the moderator of this forum is provided in the attachment (output from top, ps -aux and vmstat).[/list=1]

ensim requires propriotary packages for stuff. you cannot just up2date and be done with it on ensim 3.x. You are in big troble. BTW that kernel is older then sin.
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

One other thing I wanted to point out. It may be hard to get ensim compatable rpms that are updated due to redhat 7.3 and ensim 3.x being so old. Your best bet is to get a server with rhe 3 and ensim 4 pro and migrating the sites over.
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance