currently seeking 2 support techs.

We are currently seeking 2 support techs.

Duties include:
    Responding to support tickets / aid in programing issues

Need experience with:
    MySQL / php / TeamSpeak / Ventrlio

If interested in a position please contact Don or Todd

* Re: currently seeking 2 support techs.

Originally posted by tdahosting
    We are currently seeking 2 support techs.
    OH SNAP! (yes my little girl watches Raven)
    My system carshed last night, and we lost all the emails we received expressing an interest in these position. We have a new back up in place so this want happen again.

We wanna say thanks for all those that have applied already. And, if you would please reapply.

If interested in a position please contact Don or Todd

Re: Re: currently seeking 2 support techs.

Here is more information about what we are looking for.

We are currently running a server with Linux RedHat. We need someone to help us get both TeamSpeak and Ventrilo up and running. Once this is complete, you will be responsible for support tickets for both programs.

Once the initial phase of this is complete, you will also aid in the programming and development of our reliable and user friendly game control panel.

Again, the position does require knowledge of PHP, MySQL, TeamSpeak, and Ventrilo. You must also be able to reply to all support tickets within 12 hours of posting.

You will be paid on a per ticket bases. We will pay you $50 for getting TS & Ventrilo up and running (without any errors), then a $1.00 per ticket successively closed. You will also have your own TS and Ventrilo account to use. And, once our game control panel is complete, you may be rewarded with a 20% partnership.

We are also looking into hosting some games. If you have some experience here that will also be great.

If you are still interested in this position, then please contact me at [email protected]. If you have any questions or concerns please address them to me in your reply email. Once I hear from you I will reply to any questions or concerns you may have, I will ask a couple questions of you and we will go from there.

Our plan is to have this position filled by the end of June at the latest.

Thank you again for your time,

Don Adams
    [email protected]
    tdagaming.com