1. How to Set up automated Amazon "Buy Now" buttons

How do I get help from Amazon (or somebody/somewhere else) in adding what I believe is called a "BuyBox" that opens when you click on a "Buy from Amazon" button.

I operate an Internet Radio Station and I have seen others (like www.techwebsound.com) that have these buttons.

The link from one of their buttons is this:

javascript:popUp('http://buybox.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?tag=technicowebof-20&link_code=qcb&creative=23424&camp=2025&path=/dt/assoc/tg/aa/xml/assoc/-/B00006AL7G/technicowebof-20/ref=ac_bb6_,_amazon')

I have also seen where the "BuyBox" button is dynamic -- the link will change according to the Artist and Song being played. I can upload the currently playing track info to my web server but I need help in connecting the dots so the whole process to connect what is currently playing to the Amazon "Buy" button is automated.

I'm already signed-up as an Amazon Associate and have my own Associate ID. I looked through Amazon's associates site but didn't find anything.

Does Amazon provide this service or does another company or person help set it up?

Gary
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tech_web_sound_amazon_buttons.jpg