Arrow ClientExec eNom Plugin

Hi everyone,

I leased a ClientExec a couple of days ago and have customized it to look and work exactly the way I like it, only now I find out it can't interface with an eNom reseller account. I know this is because of my poor research and I've also read on their site that they are working on it for the next version, but since I need it right now does anyone perhaps know of a custom plugin or maybe a work-around to let customers register and manage domains through eNom's interface?

Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated.

From what I understand the new version should be out pretty soon - probably within the next week or so. As for a custom plug-in, you might be best to post this over at the Client Exec forums.

- Chris
    Chris Adams - CEO - Rochen Ltd. - chris (at) rochen (dot) com

Now offering both US & UK premium business hosting, reseller hosting and managed virtualized services.
    rochen.com | rochen.co.uk | blog.rochen.com | forums.rochen.com | Twitter: @rochenhost

Smile

If it is going to be out within next two weeks, I'm all set then.

Thanks for your reply.

Take a look at: http://www.clientexec.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7240

Alberto says it will be out within the first week of June, so it shouldn't be long now.

- Chris
    Chris Adams - CEO - Rochen Ltd. - chris (at) rochen (dot) com

Now offering both US & UK premium business hosting, reseller hosting and managed virtualized services.
    rochen.com | rochen.co.uk | blog.rochen.com | forums.rochen.com | Twitter: @rochenhost

Thanks, I'll wait and hopefully can get a free upgrade.

Does anyone use the enom plugin yet? I can't seem to get it to work.... I'm not sure if I need to setup anything at enom or anything?

When I try and register a domain in CE it just sits there forever.

Thanks...

Originally posted by akoss
    Does anyone use the enom plugin yet? I can't seem to get it to work.... I'm not sure if I need to setup anything at enom or anything?

When I try and register a domain in CE it just sits there forever.

Thanks...
    You might try ce-talk.com if you do not have access to clientexec support forum or ticket center.

One thing I would check is verify that you have added your servers IP ip to enom's API utility?

Thanks Alberto, I wondered if that was the problem.... I'll have to go back to enom and figure out how to get it setup.

Thanks

Hmmm.... so I got the API IP setup and I have since added curl to the server (nice error logs ) But now I'm getting an error
    Error
    Could not contact registry to lookup domain

I would go try posting on ce-talk.com if you do not have direct support.

I will try that, thanks Alberto