The replace Trel's air conditioner services sale

My air conditioner went south and I need to replace it.

I am offering general system administration and security services at $25 per hour.

Supported operating systems and software include Redhat Linux 7.3/8/9 CentOS 3.4 and FreeBSD 4.x/5.x running cPanel or DirectAdmin.

Some services offered on these are firewall building, antispam/spamassassin tweaking, MySQL optimization, Apache/PHP optimization, general security lock down and pretty much anything else you can dream up.

Please email [email protected] or PM me via the forum if you are interested.

Can you provide a quote on how much it would cost to optimize apache? What does the general security include?
    - 7de5igns

Originally posted by 7de5igns
    Can you provide a quote on how much it would cost to optimize apache? What does the general security include?
    Optimizing Apache/PHP along with MySQL would run you $25 dollars as I don't see any way for that to take over an hour.

As for general security that could include a strict firewall with only some allowed incoming/outgoing ports, mod_dosevasive configuration, mod_security configuration custom made for the scripts on your server, temporary directory lockdown, server audit for any rogue processes or cronjobs, rkhunter setup, ftp server lockdown, or pretty much anything else you can think of.

If you can think of anything specific feel free to ask as I likely offer it.