pushing domains from namecheap to another enom

Hello,

I've been reading around a bit and found out that although enom's sales rep claims that you can, namecheap denies to push domains to other enom reseller accounts.

Has anybody any experience with this, or how do you go about moving domains? I have around 50 domains at namecheap and of course I would like to "save" the money and not pay for the same name multiple times.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Viktor

They have the ability to do it but they won't.

As eSology said they can do it but most probably won't as it is not part of thier services. Maybe on special conditions if there are legal issues involved with the domain and you may have to do a push to another account; I would recommend to contact Namecheap for their statement.

You can still do Enom to Enom registrar transfer of domains to your enom account, that would work.
    Name123.com [ We are online Since 2004! ]
    Cheapest Domain Registration & Reseller Services!
    ENOM Domain Reseller Account with Lowest Industry Prices! (Details)
    Plus Excellent Technical Support Along The Way!

Originally posted by mdadnan
    You can still do Enom to Enom registrar transfer of domains to your enom account, that would work.
    Would I be charged for this?

Thanks,
    Vik

Originally posted by v.pohode
    Would I be charged for this?

Thanks,
    Vik
    Because it is treated as a transfer and will add one year onto the current expiration date.

Push is not possible from your namecheap account to eNom, even though it can be technically arranged.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Does any reseller allow this? I don't know if it's something particular to Namecheap.

fewcoin

All retail/reseller accounts can push domains to each other that are part of Enom's user database.

Here is how it works,

1. Enom has the official database of retail and reseller accounts.
    2. NameCheap signed up an account under Enom and so is now part of Enom's official database.
    3. NameCheap has a website of their own and use their own database for their retail clients.
    4. Any client signed under NameCheap is only part of NameCheap's database and is not part of Enom's official database, therefore technically Push is not possible.

However, NameCheap client's domain is still under NameCheap's account which is part of Enom's official database therefore they have options to push the domain.
    Name123.com [ We are online Since 2004! ]
    Cheapest Domain Registration & Reseller Services!
    ENOM Domain Reseller Account with Lowest Industry Prices! (Details)
    Plus Excellent Technical Support Along The Way!

most big enom reseller doesn't push domains to enom reseller accounts such as namecheap and registerfly
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi