Image Hosting Script?

Hiya,

Just wondering if anybody out there could recommend a good image hosting script.

I've checked hotscripts and everything lol but haven't really found a good one, those that are good are like $300!

Basically, it can be just a simple one, with like thumbnails so I can check the images, have some kind of space/bandwidth limiting and autodeleting feature.

I am willing to buy one between $30-50. I did find a good free one, except the space/bandwidth limiting bit isn't quite there yet.

Thanks!

Hello i have one at imagehostwiz.com which im currently upgrading once its upgrade i wil be selling copys for $50, Will have full gallary user cp, free and paid membership and much more

Cool!

When do you think that would be ready, and would it have space/bandwidth limiting etc?

Thanks

Check that link? Or its different to what it should be it says...

" Huge Hosting virtual web hosting service.... " linking to some host site

I would recommend http://www.phpimagehost.com Although I did not use it my self but many are doing so and its affordable.

Yes that was one of them I looked at, but then again another "worry" is that it appears according to the forums the developer "Sam" has run off with the money and there will be no v2 lol

I use one I purchased from http://www.webmastersadvantage.com/

I'm very happy with the script it has a good back end that allows the viewing and deletion of images via thumbnail. Unfortunately it does not provide for membership or for selling paid image hosting.

That site is owned by a member here and the service and support for the script has always been great.

If you wish I can let you know the link of the site I use it on.

Originally posted by Xboxking
    Yes that was one of them I looked at, but then again another "worry" is that it appears according to the forums the developer "Sam" has run off with the money and there will be no v2 lol
    Just to clarify this libel...

As far as it's know, Sam did not just RUN off with any money. People purchased V1 at a low price...Sam was working on V2, had a demo site up (still up) and was on verge of releasing it when he simply vanished. Phone calls get his voice mail, no emails returned, and we are looking into trying to get someone who lives near London to check up.

It is believed that something has happened to him that prevents him from coming back. People got what they paid for, the script works, and the few bugs that it does have are not hard to correct and the fixes are in the forums..which ARE active. The hardcore users of the software provide plenty of support for free.

The site appears to be self sustaining hosting wise (probably auto payment via Paypal), still accepts orders and still delivers the latest version.

The only thing that you need to remember is that V2 may not ever become a reality. Code is unencrypted and easily modifiable though by any moderately experienced PHP coder.

I was just saying what it said on your forums.
    It wouldn't bother me if he ran off or not, I haven't bought it yet (though I probably will be LOL)

Maybe my script can be helpful as well. It uses php and a mysql database. Bandwidth can be set to a max per day, or a total max. Older images (after x days) can be removed automatically. At the moment it is not a script suitable for selling (yet) since I made it for myself, but with the right incentitive I can make it like that.

It has some more features, which I can brief you on if you are interested. It is running on www.uploadslut.com, and if you add new to the url you go to a newer WIP version. Just to show the possibilties.

Michel
    I talk Playstation portable @ www.PSPtalk.net
    Buy and sell in Singapore www.SGPads.com

Originally posted by Xboxking
    I was just saying what it said on your forums.
    It wouldn't bother me if he ran off or not, I haven't bought it yet (though I probably will be LOL)
    Yes, well, the only ones claiming Sam "took the money and ran" are one post drive-by "guests". Those of us on that forum who actually been there since b4 he vanished think very differently.