Win2003 + Apache,PHP,MySQL combination

Does anybody run this combination (Apache,PHP,MySQL) on Win2003 ? If so, I wonder if you have any troubles with this. Because I receiving system failures (blue screens) with it. But on another machine it runs perfectly for more than 8 months so far.

why do you want to run Apache on Windows? what's the point? you might as well get Linux/Apache/PHP/MySQL

Because absolutely no experience with Linux. And I have no time to learn because the project is growing and I have to take care of it.

I forgot also one important thing. I want to run there some server application in future which will be programmed in delphi. So it's W32 code.

I am thinking there may be a hardware issue with that machine I run that on one of our servers with no problems also.
    Is it raid?

The worst error I have gottn is just normal script errors nothing that would bsod the machine.

clanoutpost , can you tell me please what mailserver and ftp server do yo use ? btw: it's not raid. It's machine with ThePlanet. Dual xeon with 2 x SCSI drives, but not in RAID.

This is going to sound stupid, but have you applied all of the windows updates?
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

There are SP1 for Win2003 + all security patches installed

Or how about using XAMPP http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp-windows.html
    This should be easy and should work well.

XAMPP seems to be not tested on Windows 2003

i run your exact config on a server, its running fine, never crashed etc..

on a previous server i also runned this config, but it had only 256mb ram, after runnign a few weeks this seemed to cause some problem for apache (not enough virtual memory errors etc) but also never crashed

What are the blue screen error codes? IMHO bluescreens are caused by hardware or driver (which very often are hardware) issues.

eg. a colleagues laptop's HDD overheats... bluescreens daily with a paging memory error (ie cannot write to disc). I had a workstation once we upgraded the RAM but mixed EDO and fastpage ram (d'oh) bluescreened twice a day.

Originally posted by ckissi
    XAMPP seems to be not tested on Windows 2003
    I'm using the XAMPP install on a Windows 2003 Standard box I have @ ThePlanet for 4 months now, and have had NO problems.....

We are also using same kind for our forums but never faced any problem.

Apache/PHP/MYSQL

We are using with two servers and load balancing tech
    - Albert