How to Stop Whois.sc / Webhosting.info listing customers

Hi guys,

Is there any way to minimise/stop whois.sc and webhosting.info from indexing all users on my servers?

I know somebody will ask... I dont want competitors looking at who are on my servers to steal customers etc.

Thanks

in whois.sc its paid service

webhosting.info i doubt they have.

not sure if its legal or not todo so but its publicly available information by looking up all www.*.com and www.*.net www.*.org and filtering your server IP to know which domains poiting to that IP and listing them.

might want a lawyer to review zone file access agreement and see if they are allowed todo and view it to public or not.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

and yeah you can always fix that by having each customer on dedicated IP so they cant figure which is which
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

how to security ip server ? i don't want guest view all my customer's on server.

Yes I know they could all have a dedicated Ip, which wouldnt help too much as that would be costly!

What I thought is have a seperate nameserver for each box instead of clustering. That would at least minimise the amount of users they could screen.

Also have a dedicated ip for the hosting website.

This is public information, even on dedicated IP, if they want to check the domains inside each and everyone there is still a way. Rather than worry on this, better to work on how to keep the clients satisfied. A satisfied client will not leave your services easily.

en on dedicated IP, if they want to check the domains inside each and everyone there is still a way.
    And how do they do that?

You can look up IP owners through the regional Ip authorities and/or using any multitude of tools available on line.
    "Obsolesence is just a lack of imagination."