How to take out money from a credit card without fees?

I need to pay someone $2000 by Tuesday or they will break my legs... not really.

I am trying to figure out how to get some cash out of one of my credit cards without having to actually do a cash advance (21.99% interest). If I could find a way to do it and have it go down as a purchase I would pay 0% interest on that $2000 until next year.

I thought about donating $2000 to myself via paypal, but that idea was shot down fast by paypal. I thought about using Western Union to send myself some cash and it would work as a purchase... but there would be a $230 fee from western union.

I know there is a way out there... help me find it. Yep... I am a cheap bastard.

pay a very very good friend (and trustworthy) $2000 via paypal then have them send it back to you. Maybe that would work?

Gonna try that.... man I feel like a cheap bastard. lol

I believe if you just have them refund it, it will just go to your paypal account. That way you get all 2 grand.
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs