WANTED - Someone to complete my site, Order, Billing...

Hi there

I decided a while ago to setup a small hosting site, mainly for friends and 'associates' to use for cheap and reliable hosting.

Basically Ive completed the site design to about 85% - cosmetically things are complete, and Ive a domain and had a server for a while now.

Since then Ive not had enough time to complete the site, due to personal (not internet related) reasons, and also a few other internet projects Im currently in the middle of completing.

What I need is someone who can come in for 1 - 2 weeks and complete the interactive parts, example - the order form, contact page and support section (implimenting a trouble ticket system)

I understand this will require 3rd party software/script and will need to be paid for, and thats fine and Im expecting those costs.

- This isnt a particularly big project and the only rush is to lessen my overall workload, this would probably be best suited for someone who already runs a hosting company and has had the experience.

If it makes any difference the server is Win2003 and the user control panel will be Plesk.

I can pay in USD ($'s) or in hosting or a combination of the 2 - post here or PM me with how much/what you want. Basically the person who will get this will be the person who has done something like this before and who doesnt want my life savings
    Turn My Text - íspuǝıɹɟ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ ɹnoʎ ǝzɐɯɐ puɐ ǝsnɟuoɔ

Computer Game Cheats & Codes

I can start ASAP on this project. Please contact me via
    AIM: strdrftr

I am really interested in something like this, I have alot of spare time at the moment and an do this quickly, I have recently installed modernbill and kayako for my site, clientexec also. Contact me using my sig thanks!

East Coast

I currently have already done this at my hosting website @ It is still in work since I dont have the time to do things for my self any more lol. But yes I have done this before many times and can do it for you in less than a week. I will also have my friend tag along, who will help in the proccess to. He is a certified programer in almost all coding langauges.

msn me @ [email protected]

I'm interested. Please contact me on AIM:divitalk.
    I've used modernbill, clientexec, and some helpdesk software/
    Also I have my own programmer who can help me to work on it if you want to.

If you have found a coder, pls say here so I can move on :p