Talking Helm License For Sale! $250

I have an unused Helm License. The license currently does not have any support, however that can be purchased from Helm if nessesary. Regular price for a license is $500, I'm selling it at half the price. You can download the newest software from their site, this license will work with them as Helm offers lifetime updates.

I'd like to get rid of this ASAP. I'll accept payments via PayPal.com

-Thank You

If you want we can made this deal right now, I can pay you $200 for it, thanks.

Since when do HELM offer lifetime updates??

You can always download the latest version of Helm from their site. The license just allows you to use it.

Of course, but doen't mean that you can upgrade the software all the time...If you used the license before then you can only use the latest version you used, not the upcomming version.

All you have to do is reset your license via the WebHostAutomation.com Member's Area then download the new version and install.

So you mean you get the new versions all the time without paying more for that?

Please, can you tell me how long it takes to transfer a helm license?

Thanks!

Neo3Net, have you sold this license yet?
    I will offer $220 pending verification of transfer eligibility and verification of lifetime upgrade status.

On the Helm site they have a price listed for software upgrades so you will understand if I'm sceptical.

As far as I know it can be done right away. If you want to verify, please call Helm yourself and see if it's possible to transfer. (I already know that you can) The current price is $250.

PM sent.

I will pay you $250

Whoops - strike that.

I just got one off WHA forums for $200.

Cheers.

You are wrong. You will only download the installer. After you have put in your key, you will get the versions installed that you have the license for. That don't mean you get the newest version!

Neo3Net you are completely wrong I'm afraid about the free updates. The config tool will only allow you to upgrade to the current version if your license allows it. For example a 3.1 user without a maintenance plan cannot upgrade to 3.2 without paying for the update.

My advice to anyone buying a second hand license, i.e. not from an authorised distributor to make sure you ask what version is being offered as you may find you have to pay more to get it upgraded to the latest version, currently 3.2.3 (3.2.4 in beta at the moment)

Originally posted by openmind
    Neo3Net you are completely wrong I'm afraid about the free updates. The config tool will only allow you to upgrade to the current version if your license allows it. For example a 3.1 user without a maintenance plan cannot upgrade to 3.2 without paying for the update.

My advice to anyone buying a second hand license, i.e. not from an authorised distributor to make sure you ask what version is being offered as you may find you have to pay more to get it upgraded to the latest version, currently 3.2.3 (3.2.4 in beta at the moment)
    I totally agree with Phil. The info above isn't correct. There is no option for lifetime Helm upgrade available.

Regards
    ¶ Rubal Jain // E-Mail - Rubal [at] Rubal.Net
    ¶ Helm Control Panel Setup, Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting
    ¶ Helm Server Move, Service Migrations, Restorations, IP Renumbering
    ¶ Windows Server Setup, Configuration, Troubleshooting, Basic Security & Hardening

Oh, I'm sorry for the confusion. I guess it always worked since no updates were issued from the time I received my license. The license was purchased in January so it's not terribly outdated.

Thank you to all those who set the record straight, I'll be sure to double check before I say something. I'm currently accepting $200 it as I really just want to get rid of it.

No problem. Mistakes happen...

It's still for sale if anyone wants it. I'm selling for $200 now.