Anyone tried Hostlegal

Anyone tried using Hostlegal forms and agreements? Any problem integrating into their existing web sites and agreements?
      0 Not allowed!

url? i don't know the site :O
      0 Not allowed!

SeeksAdmin .:. Linux & Windows Server Management
    24/7 Coverage | 30 Day Guarantee | Fast Response Times
    Quality Outsourced Customer Support Services
    █ Drop Me A Line For Special Offers
      0 Not allowed!

I was wondering that exact thing. Also, if you know if any other company sells what hostlegal does, but in other languages (spanish for example).
    DuplikaHosting en Argentina made with love
    Trusted by more than 4000 customers since 2005.
      0 Not allowed!

That is actually a good idea... A webhosting resource site....translated into many different languages for the international hosting business community.
    SeeksAdmin .:. Linux & Windows Server Management
    24/7 Coverage | 30 Day Guarantee | Fast Response Times
    Quality Outsourced Customer Support Services
    █ Drop Me A Line For Special Offers
      0 Not allowed!

I wouldn't mind translating the whole pdf at hostlegal. I already read many ppl mentioned them here, but of course, if i can find a translated one, i could avoid the hassle. Translating an AUP is not like translating a song or something else. It's something you have to be extremely careful.
      0 Not allowed!

I have worked a little with Zachary in the past. I will say it was a pleasure working with him. He is very easy to get along with.
      0 Not allowed!

I bought a thing from hostlegal, and I must say I am very happy with what I got for the price (get the whole package well worth it). Though of course I modified it to fit my needs, and will be talking to a lawyer to see what I put in is ok .

If you are thinking of getting hostlegal I say you can not go wrong.
      0 Not allowed!

They seem to have a lot of happy customers around here, I haven't seen anything bad. You can do a search on them to find out more.
    Daily Updated Web Hosting News Blog
    Including an RSS feed that you can syndicate!
    Daily Updated Web Hosting News Blog
    Unlimited vs. Unmetered bandwidth
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by HostingInsider
    They seem to have a lot of happy customers around here, I haven't seen anything bad. You can do a search on them to find out more.
    Well besides the TOS, AUP, PP, and many other major forms they have many other smaller forms from rent agreement and other legal agreements. I mean it is a win.. win type of a deal.
      0 Not allowed!

I just wanted to say thanks to all our Hostlegal customers and supporters. It is always inspiring and heartwarming to be acknowledged for our products and our friendliness.

Zachary
    Hostlegal.com
      0 Not allowed!

good replies, good help, ill check them out too
    Neil McGeehan
    Reseller Web Hosting - At YouGotHosting, we provide affordable, reliable, dependable web hosting.
    Providing quality service since 2002
      0 Not allowed!

Hostlegal do offer a great service, my friend purchased the entire package a while ago and it's definitly great value for money. In todays age with more people signing up as frauds and scammers it's definitly something you need to address.
      0 Not allowed!

Well after reading so many positive reviews here, i finally decided to give Hostlegal a try, and i have to say i'm amazed. Not only they answer your emails really fast, but they provide you with a lot of very well-written forms. As talkfreelance says, this is something you need to adress. I am 100% satisfied with the product.
      0 Not allowed!

I just recently had a bid request on RentACoder.com, looking for a writer to write the ToS, AUP, and PP for my web hosting / web design site. After a week, I finally found a writer from THAILAND claiming to posess a great ability to write these with a background in law, and having written hundreds of these in the past. So I accepted his bid of $75.00. Today I found out that he plagerized the works he submitted to me for a "review" before I released the funds from escrow. Needless to say, I reported him to RentACoder and my money is going to be refunded - the scary part is he was a very reputable buyer, but plagerized works that I requested to be UNIQUE! Having reviewed his "copied" works, I found that they were OK and a bit better than some of the forms I had previously seen on USLegalForms.com, however I couldn't use them - and at that point I really didn't want to after the trouble I'd gone through. I did a little research, found HostLegal and my eyes nearly exploded. You guys provided an excellent package that was literally, if I may say so, about twenty times the quality, and twenty times the value of the package the "other guy" provided from RentACoder. Also for half the price - and heck, you can't beat that. I'm very happy with my package and will purchase any and all upgrades to this release. Thanks guys.
      0 Not allowed!

Boon. I think hostlegal is based in US and so the law are probably based on the federal law or the US law.

It might not be quite comparable with the Singapore law/regulation. I would actually suggest getting help in Singapore for legal issue.
      0 Not allowed!

Yeap, I know that, but still trying to look through my Sg version with their USA version. Problem is hosting is international. Trying to produce a hybrid in between : )
      0 Not allowed!

Good luck with the purchase. I bet the SG version need more detail into what IRA/MICA regulation. Not too sure.

US version (if I am not wrong) differs across states but follows the general regulation from the federal law.

Well, don't quote me. I just happened to read people's TOSs in the past few days.
      0 Not allowed!

We are also very satisfied HostLegal customers. Had our package roughly two hours after purchase... which was at 4am.

The only complaint I had was they do not offer html versions, and I spent probably 12 hours between getting the verbage I wanted and translating to valid XHTML 1.1 Strict, but even with that, it was well worth the money spent.

Kudos to HostLegal for providing a very valuable, and useful, product.
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs