Yahoo Domains.. Anyway To Transfer Or Sell?

Can domains bought via Yahoo be sold and or transfered to a new person? What about to another registrar?

I ask this because I have not been able to find any info on this so far.

Thanks in advance.

Boise, ID U.S.A.
    Yahoo outsources its registry service to MelbourneIT. Your first step should be to get the registry key so you can control your domain directly through MelbourneIT's site.

You can transfer the domain name away from Yahoo. Last time I have done, it took around 12 days.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

enom is the best registrar

Does anyone have more detailed or step-by-step instructions?
    IE: how to get the 'registry key' and how to use it?

yeah its possible i've bought a domain with MelbourneIT and got it transfered into a new account of mine.

but yet its better to transfer it outside to easier to manage please IMO
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

I'd heard people having a hard time trying to transfer away from yahoo so when I put my transfer in motion I started a thread for people to see the pitfalls or the success of moving from yahoo, here's the thread:

Attempt to transfer domain reg from yahoo

I found it a piece of cake and although I didn't have the registry key, I didn't need it/wasn't asked for it by my new registrar.

How do I transfer my domain to another registrar?

The transfer went through just fine.