Hello,
My name is Tom Whiting. I've been a member of WHT here a few years, and from time to time offered services (monthly and one time) in this forum. For a limited time, I'm accepting new (monthly) customers, and I'm always accepting one time customers Details below.

Experience
I've been working with Linux for a good 10 years now, doing everything from setting it up for home installations to configuring and compiling various applications to programming. If there's something that needs to be done, or can be done in the Linux system, chances are at one point, or another, I've done it in some way.
I've worked with numerous datacenters over the past 3 years, since founding LTN to get customers up and running, and diagnose problems BEFORE they become critical.
In the past 3 years, I've setup a rather intense monitor program which monitors processes, server load, mysql, all of that, and can be configured to alert on any number of things, and does do so at any time of the day.
In the past 3 years , I have worked for and with various companies to solve problems such as:

-- Server load too high
-- Services (apache, dns, exim) not responsive or not starting up properly
-- Network problems (ip routing, etc)
-- Server recovery (servers hacked, etc)
-- Server moves (moving from one DC to another, etc)
-- and many many more

In the past 3 years, I have worked with various agencies to determine the sole cause of CC fraud on specific servers, both government and non.

Services Offered
This is just a minor example of what I do, I do a good number of other things not mentioned here. Got a question, please, feel free to contact me

OS Upgrades
Whether you're looking to upgrade from redhat (7.x - 9x) to CentOS , or just upgrade your current OS (fedora 1x-2x , etc), this can be a tricky job to do. Do one thing wrong, and poof, you're going to cause problems with your server. I've done countless upgrades in the past few months, with no long term problems at all.

Log Monitoring
Logs are parsed and sent to me every 5 minutes, if there's a problem, the server owner is notified.

System Updates
As various clients have various needs, not all systems will be updated with every patch of something, but systems WILL be updated on request rather quickly.

System Monitoring
This involves your server being monitored on various ports to check and see if it's alive, and if it's not, me going in and finding out what the problem is (http, mysql, dns, etc)

System Scan
I run system scans on a quite frequent basis, of all of the servers I administrate. If there's something lacking, or behind, I make recommendations for upgrades (or in some cases just upgrade). Scans will be available for customer browsing in the next few months.

Software Installation
Please note: this is NOT web software installation (ie: php-nuke, etc), I do this on a case by case basis, but as a general rule I don't.. This IS rpm based software, compiled software, apache, php, perl modules, etc.
Obviously, there's a great deal more that's done, all you have to do is contact me through any of the means listed on my webpage for more information.

24/7 On Call
My webpage has a list of contact methods, including an emergency page system (for current and new clients). In the event of emergency, this will be forwarded directly to my cell which sits right next to me and is more than powerful enough to wake me up

Specials!!
For the next 3 days, ALL recurring administrative packages are going to be 15% off on a recurring basis. You can view a list of these packages at my website

Feedback!
It's always important to know you're doing business with someone who knows what they're doing and can back up their statements with customer feedback. See what previous (and current) customers have said here, here and here.

Please, feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I look forward to working with you !!!