Exclamation restoring cobalt raq manually

i have had a similar post earlier, the same problem is now at a different level.. i have resloved much of the problem but some of the things still remain

Hi .. i have run into a problem with my RAQ4... couple of days back my hard disk crashed and it could never boot again ...

the datacenter wher I am hosting my sites, they prepared a new server for me and added this [bad] drive as secondary.

I had not sufficient backups of the users and virtual hosts on old server. So I had to manually restore my users, their virtual sites and emails. for most parts i simply copied the data like the virtual host directories, dns zone files, passwd, email directories..

I have got the virtual sites running somehow, but there is a problem with the server management panel. It used to show the virtual hosts and their users. they are not their any more .. I am unable to find where cobalt saves this information.
    How can I restore these virtual hosts in server management panel, so that they can login to their accounts online and manage their email users n other stuff.

has anyone been into such problem .. any tips /advise

please comment

Asif Iqbal

I have a feeling that your "restored" HDD is not functional.... When you did the restore did it have any errors of any sort? or jammed at a specific location but still allowed you to log into the admin panel?
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

I had a similar problem once where the virtual sites did not show up. The old Cobalt Forums had a solution which I had tried and it worked. The solution involved running a script as root. I have the script somewhere and will need to dig it up.

Are you referring to this one?

http://raq4.gvale.com/how-to/fixsiteadmin.php
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster