UNIQUE - Hosting Template

Hi Folks,
    I am offering you TWO completed Hosting Sites. These are completely completed. All pages done (except order page). If purchased, you will recieve FREE customisation (nothing too big). I am looking for a quick sale and am open to offers, but please be realistic.

TEMPLATE ONE
    PREVIEW HERE
    For this template - i am hoping to recieve $200. With this template you will receive:
    PSD
    5 HTML pages
    FREE Customisation
    FREE Support
    FULL RESELL RIGHTS

This is coded VERY well and comes almost ready to upload. I ask for $200 but will accept offers over $100.

TEMPLATE TWO
    PREVIEW HERE
    For this template - i am hoping to recieve $75. With this template you will recieve:
    Template PSD
    Billing Pannel PSD *another small template, NOT coded*
    PHP Coding - Brilliantly coded, makes it VERY easy to edit.
    CUSTOM 404 page
    15 PHP pages
    CSS Styling Sheet

Again - i ask for $75 but i will look at offers over $40.

SPECIAL

With BOTH of these templates you WIll recieve 18 FREE tutorials for cPanel. These are in FLASH. I have linked them all up into 1 HTML file for ease of use. They are Zipped and Ready to go.

Not only will you recieve FREE tutorials which will lower the cost of client support, you will get TOTALLY FREE BILLING SOFTWARE worth over $30!

I hope you bid on these wisely! Remeber everything can be customised FOR FREE! Please post here or PM me with Questions or Bids.

BUY IT NOW
    TEMPLATE ONE: $200
    TEMPLATE TWO: $75

PAYMENT
    VIA PAYPAL ONLY!

Warm Regards,
    Sammy

Nice designs.. Good luck with the sales!

thank you very much

Bid template 1 $100

Ok! If no one else bids on the template its yours! Give it a few days, please feel free to contact me over MSN for more info. isheeggy _@_ hotmail.com

Nice work....wish I had bid first.

Can't find server error for me

Gandalf - the server is working fine . Please try again. INetel, the auction for it is not over. You can bid over $100. I will wait for a few more bids before i sell!

Tried again and still nothing, pages take ages to load and then report server error.

I will upload a preview on imageshack.us for you to see. But the other link should be working - i have had no complaints of it not loading?

anyone else interested in any of these templates? I am now willing to let these go for just $120 BIN price! PM/EMAIL me QUCKLY!

TEMPLATE ONE = SOLD for $120. Please continue to bid on TEMPLATE TWO.

first links are loading fine for me.
    nice designs, good luck with the sale!