billing software for resellers

What software is available for the reseller to manage client payments and also keep the client informed about their payment status (ie. overdue email notification etc).

What I am looking for is some application where:

1) the cient can make online payments (CC and Paypal)
    2) the client can see when their payment is expiring and how many months left on their account.
    3) it will email the client when they need to make a payment
    4) the admin can see what accounts are expired (payment not recieved) and what will expire in the near future.

I am a reseller so I don't have full access to the server.

My clients will not have access to CPanel so they cannot get this informaton from there even thought it is installed.

I am looking for an industry-standard product that is very reliable.

Will modern bill fit the purpose?

Thanks.

My resellers use http://www.awbs.com/
    Protagonist WebHosting Services
    Blog Hosting solutions:: Cpanel with Rvskin & Fantastico Deluxe
    Providing Reliable Hosting since 2002

IceStorm.com - Top Provider of Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, and Cloud VPS Plans.
    Why IceStorm? Two Words: Proven Reliability.

In case you did not know

Originally posted by icestorm
    Here's some alternatives:

AccountLab
    AccountLab goes Netenberg.com
    We are pleased to announce the next big step for AccountLab. Effective April 1, 2005, AccountLab has been acquired by Kosmopolis Inc, LLC, the owner of Netenberg.com, http://netenberg.com/ and makers of numerous products, including Fantastico De Luxe, the premier script autoinstaller for cPanel servers. Netenberg.com is firmly committed to AccountLab and intends to make sure it is world-class software.

As of April 1st, sales of AccountLab are suspended. In May 2005 AccountLab Plus will be released. We plan to add several advanced features to AccountLab Plus and make it an even more exciting product.

I check every week to see if the new version comes out to DEMO it but nothing yet.
    Regards,
    Randy
    Okie Net Web Hosting

Randy,

we will probably release AccountLab Plus on Tuesday (unless a big disaster happens until then). Everyone will be able to install and run AccountLab Plus for a month free of charge (global demo). I hope the waiting was worth.

kosmo
    http://netenberg.com/
    AccountLab Plus Affordable professional webhosting billing -- Click Be! Building websites as easy as it click be
    Fantastico De Luxe - Install your favourite scripts at a mouse click -- Universina - The CPanel skin with Heart and Soul

Clientexec is excellent, simple and not expensive you can get it for about $10 per month for a leased license.

any billing software that work with windows and Helm?

10. Originally posted by Dactyl
    Clientexec is excellent, simple and not expensive you can get it for about $10 per month for a leased license.
    We use ClientExec and love it!

Originally posted by kosmo
    we will probably release AccountLab Plus on Tuesday (unless a big disaster happens until then). Everyone will be able to install and run AccountLab Plus for a month free of charge (global demo). I hope the waiting was worth.
    That's great kosmo! I'm personally looking forward to it.
    IceStorm.com - Top Provider of Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, and Cloud VPS Plans.
    Why IceStorm? Two Words: Proven Reliability.

Client Exec
    http://whoiscart.net
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting Reseller Hosting Dedicated Servers Domain Names
    Custom Web Development Mobile Application Development SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals