WANTED: Banner advertising

I'm looking to purchase some banner advertising for a poker related site.

Does anyone have a site which may be suitable. In particular, it needs to have high traffic and a suitable audience; for example, the majority being over 18's and potentially interested in poker.

I am also particularly interested in advertising on forums.

Tasmania, Australia
    Moved to Advertising Opportunities Offers and Requests.
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.

Chapel Hill, NC
    I have banner advertising available on my site. I think it would suit your needs completely. It is a blog host site. Hosting thousands of member blogs.

Over 300,000 page views each month. Thousands of blogs. Lots of exposure.

Site Stats:

I also sent you a PM

Ill take a loot at the site 'AntOnaf'. Never got any PM

I would just like to say thank you to all those who have offered advertising, but I am still in the market for more 468*60 banner space and would like to get them up in the next couple of days.

Just to reiterate, I'm looking for sites with large traffic and where the vast majority of visitors are over 18 (as the site to be advertised is poker related).

PM me or reply in this thread.

Hey, you never mentioned if you would be interested in my site, since im a new member I can't post the url yet but im sure you could figure it out from my e-mail address I posted. Our site is just over a month old and is already getting over 1000 hits a day and is ranked 200k on alexa (up over 1.5 million spots in the last month). Since the site is gaming news most of our members appear to be in the 15-25 age range.

Again, if this is something you would like to discuss please contact me at [email protected]

I sent an email to you "gamersreports" concerning advertising.

For everyone else, I am still looking for available 468*60 banner space which is immediately available and meets the criteria mentioned earlier, e.g. majority of members over 18 (forums would be especially good).

Please PM me with a price, description of placement and pages where my banner will appear and proof of traffic stats.