FREE online Flash games to play online (much fun to be had by all)!

Are you bored?
    Can't find anything to do?
    Is it making you angry?
    Want to have a laugh?

we know where you should be!

I've launched a site about a fortnight ago, and I don't want it to end up like all my other quick sites where it gets deleted 3 weeks later because I can't be bothered with it anymore. So...

GO PLAY OVER 190 GAMES HERE

This is not a money making scheme. The only money involved is a paypal donations button that you can use IF YOU WANT TO. You don't HAVE to make a payment at all but if you did, the money goes to a kids charity.

I'd love to hear your feedback about the site also. Just reply to this thread with your comments
    WKD Banners | Make the most of your advertising!
    Designing banners since 2004 | Visit our Website www.wkdbanners.com

What about the money from the banners at the top of the page.
    Is that going to kids charity too?

I don't think this is the right forum for promoting your site.

All money goes to charity. I know it's not a hosting related site, but hey, everyone deserves a bit of fun right?

...which kids charity and how is the money sent?
    Turn My Text - íspuǝıɹɟ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ ɹnoʎ ǝzɐɯɐ puɐ ǝsnɟuoɔ

Computer Game Cheats & Codes

it's technically not a kids charity, it's a general charity that work with kids, and therefore I said kids charity.

The money is used to raise awareness of the organisation's weekly events for kids which keep them off the streets, out of trouble and allows us take them on day trips etc.

I am a big part of the charity, I do a lot of work there, and I am part founder. I also am the Treasurer of the charity. All sales of L&M Hosting, WhoisCart Designer, banner ads from 3 of my sites, (ie the game site, the 2 in my sig.) a percentage of each (15% of hosting sales, 90% of whoiscart designer sales, and 50% of banner sales). It's a registered Scottish Charity SC032898 (website www.zcag.co.uk)

Sounds like to me you are just spamming your site. Just my 0.02

It's people like you that are arrogant and small minded towards people that try to help kids that make it almost impossible for us to do the work we do. Just my 0.02 right back at you.

I've given plenty of good enough reason for posting. I posted a fun site for a few people to go on. Do you think I'm that desperate for people to play games that I'll spam? What exactly am I getting out of that personally? More expensive hosting due to bandwidth increase? YEAH! but more to the point, I'm covering that cost, and hoping I'll get a few donations to the charity.

Just making a statement because looking through topics for people offering things for sale and find this. I appologize for my assumption. Although, you may want to keep your $0.02 it seems like you need it more than I do.

lochie, I have a server with some space if you want some free hosting for any of your charity orientated sites, feel free to PM me if you want an account.
    Turn My Text - íspuǝıɹɟ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ ɹnoʎ ǝzɐɯɐ puɐ ǝsnɟuoɔ

Computer Game Cheats & Codes

Yea, i have a few sites too that all profit goes to charity.

It's called the ME fund...

maybe i should spam them here and ask for donations...
    AIM - buccaneerob

give the guy a break! he might be telling the truth about the charity thing.