Thread: Email hosting

Southern California

Email hosting

I have been searching for this on the forum for sometime but I haven't found anything about it.

Are there any email hosting services you guys recommend? I have no more then 6 emails to host more in the near future.

Thank you for your time.

Hi, you could always just sign up for a regular shared hosting service and use that to host your email. Or are you particularly looking for a 'email only' hosting service?
    Vertivo :: Affordable Web Hosting Packages and Reseller Plans
    We offer affordable and reliable Linux-based Reseller and Shared Hosting Plans. Accepted: All major Credit Cards and PayPal.

Northern VA
    I would second Moni-Q's advice. I have Site5 hosting and they have great functionality with their e-mail including pop, imap, and web mail support. You would have other features that you might use for other purposes.

Provided you really don't need that functionality then I know GoDaddy has e-mail hosting services. They're reliable as a domain registrar for me but I have not tried their e-mail hosting.
    WebsiteMaven - Web Hosting Reviews, Guides, and Advice to Build and Promote your Web Site

Echoing everyone else's opinions, just sign up with a well known, reliable hosting provider for there smallest hosting package. Just leave the website blank and utilize the e-mail features associated with the account.