Affordable Dedicated server Required

Hello all,

Mostly i buy servers from theplanet but right now 1 of my client need a server only for saving data.

And his requirement is 160 GB hardrive and 1000 GB bandwith and at least 2.0 Intel machine with 512 RAM

i am looking for a affordable cheap deal is there anyone who can offer me a good price ?

1 more thing i will manage server my self i just need a semi manage server like if there will be something big i will handle that to server provider Like the planet.

Also i want some feedback about https://www.bocacom.net .

regards
    - Purebox -
    The hosting beyond
    - PureDesigners -
    Digitizing Expressions

I did a search on bocacom.net and I have seen nothing but praises for them. They have machines that fit in your requirements and I'm sure they will go out of the way to help you.

If you're seriously going to use bocacom.com, I'd most probably recommend you to managed.com which I think is cheaper and well... they are most probably more heard of.

Their new management seems to be working good as I have not heard, seen or anything about a complain for them for a very very long time already.

think about it... check them out too...

Good luck, take care and all the best!
    Aaron Ong
    Dedicated Servers - 100TB Servers - 100Mbps Unmetered Servers - Web Hosting - CDN Network
    Servers in Central, East/West Coast USA, EUROPE and ASIA
    Welltodo Century
    - www.welltodocentury.com

No please?

I want I want I want...

Lucky there are so many nice people around here.