Exclamation Best Domain Resseller ?

I want to include an option to buy domains on my site. I currentl use mambo cms, and am going to find a plugin for selling domains. although i also have experience with oscommerce.

Who is the best resseller of domains. I want to get a good rate and am in australia so need to able to sell .com.au .au domains as well. Are there any features to look out for also like name server reliability ? speed of tranfers and changes etc?

Just wondering if anyone could reccomend some companies that are cheap but reliable.

Regards

Domain Resseller First Timer

MelbourneIT.com
    AustDomains.com.au

Directi.com / enom.com are other good names but they do not offer .com.au / .au domains yet.
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Dedicated Servers • Domain Names
    Custom Web Development • Mobile Application Development • SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

Good opinion about MelbourneIT.com from my side.

I think MelbourneIT will be the best solution for your case as CSDesk advised, but from my experience they are very slow in transferring domain names.
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Thanks for the help guys,
    I've signed up with them on the weekend, and by monday lunch time i was set up. It was petty easy to setup. I'd like it if i could open the link to their purchase site in a wrapper within my site, but i don't think you can do that.

Anyway the set it up pretty fast, thats a good sign, anyone else have any good experiences? Is there really much money in this game, the commissions look quite good. You seem to potentially be able to build a good side income.

Originally posted by eth0g
    Is there really much money in this game, the commissions look quite good. You seem to potentially be able to build a good side income.
    It's a competitive business with many hosting companies like 1and1 offering domain name registrations as loss leaders (currently US$5.99 for most TLDs).

On the other hand, former resellers like NameCheap and RegisterFly (both getting ICANN accredited now) have built nice money machines out of primarily domain name registrations.

So it all depends on your traffic and the type of customers you can attract.
    You may delay, but time will not. --- Benjamin Franklin

So it all depends on your traffic and the type of customers you can attract.
    Exactly. It comes to good marketing if you are willing to expand your business. Considering the fact whichever product you are launching, you already has at least one competitor who is over marketing and hitting the right audience.
    Name123.com [ We are online Since 2004! ]
    Cheapest Domain Registration & Reseller Services!
    ENOM Domain Reseller Account with Lowest Industry Prices! (Details)
    Plus Excellent Technical Support Along The Way!