Accept Donation - Which Credit Card Processor?

I need a way to accept donations online. This will be done with a person clicking on a link in an ebook I made, this link goes to the credit card processor, and person is given option of donating whatever amount and if this is monthly or recurring.

Any advice on which credit card processor? I live in the Philippines, so Paypal is not an option.

Thank you.

One option is 2checkout. However, since 2CO prohibits donations, what you could do to be incompliance with 2CO is to essentially sell some sorta "item" for the "donation"... perhaps a cheap pen with the donation

Nope, I would not be able to do that. Basically, it's ebooks in pdf format with links to the processor. I have to check if I could do that in the Lit format as well.

Welcome to the forums lucrosus.

You are correct about 2CO not accepting donations. You might check out CCAvenue. I could not locate what countries they do support unfortunately. Bt it seems donations might be acceptable.

Re: Accept Donation - Which Credit Card Processor?

Originally posted by lucrosus
    I need a way to accept donations online.
    Both PayPal and Amazon provide donation buttons. I don't see a conflict in providing links for both.

The Phillipines is not an approved country by Paypal unfortunately.

Not too sure though about Amazon

Originally posted by coreybryant
    Not too sure though about Amazon
    One thing about the Amazon is that the donation button info is not easy to locate. You will have better luck going to the Amazon's Forums to locate it.

LOL - I tried to find it myself but gave up after about 5 minutes.