MultiDomain Host - Nureal or GeekHosting?

Hello. I am currently looking for a multi-domain host under $10/month.

I have recently found two potential hosts but I am unsure about their reputation and was wondering if anybody had some comments about either company?

Alternatively, if you know of a good host within my criteria then I would be interested in that info as well.

The URL's for each company are:

www.nureal.com and www.geekhosting.com

Thanks!

do a search on wht there are many host that offer unlimited domains with there packages

i have been searching but I would like individual control panels for each domain and these seem to be best fitting

Originally posted by Mencus
    . . . I would like individual control panels for each domain and these seem to be best fitting
    Yep, then you need to make sure that your host doesn't supply you with multiple domain hosting, through addon domains. You need a host that will give you access to a master control panel (like WHM), where you setup domains, and then each of those domains have access to their own control panel etc.

Their under $10 plans do not seem to offer individual control panels. Maybe you would like to clarify with their pre-sale support first before signing up.
    "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men."

Thats more like a reseller plan then a shared plan. Although some web hosts do offer this feature with shared hosting also.

Better contact their support, just so you're not choosing the wrong host.