anyone know he.net?

I saw one forum using he.net network. It is very fast and stable. But I know that is the co-location. Anyone can tell me which dedicated server company using he.net network??????

Hurricane Electric (he.net) is a major TSP/ISP. They own and operate datacenters throughout Europe and the US, and they have at least 80Gbps of bandwidth throughout the continental United States, and I believe 40+ Gbps throughout Europe. I have a few servers on HE.net's network, through a reseller. I do know that they provide custom dedicated solutions, as well as colocation and dedicated lines. Hurricane Electric's network is absolutely superb. I couldn't be happier (unless, of course, I had an unmetered GigE line, but that's a tad bit too pricey. )

I know that BayColocation/JustDedicated offers dedicated servers in Hurricane Electric's Fremont (California) facility. I use them for all my Dedi-related needs, and, again, I couldn't be happier.

www.baycolocation.net
    www.justdedicated.com
    Last edited by danclough; 05-29-2005 at 02:46 AM.

Can I have a test?
    I want to buy one server which one using he network.

Sure.
    Test that. The box is running 3 gameservers, rsync and a CentOS mirror.

- Pentium IV 2.8 GHz
    - 1024 MB Ram
    - 80 GB HDD
    - 1,200 GB Bandwidth

+

10 Mbps (via 95%) - Overages Billed at $75.00/mbps

How much for one?

Originally posted by suwy
    - Pentium IV 2.8 GHz
    - 1024 MB Ram
    - 80 GB HDD
    - 1,200 GB Bandwidth

+

10 Mbps (via 95%) - Overages Billed at $75.00/mbps

How much for one?
    Well, if you're looking for 10Mbps, just go with an unmetered plan. It looks like their Developer Value Unmetered plan would suit you best (I have a very similar plan. Only exception is that mine is a 2.66Ghz P4). The servers are very durable. I could help you better if I knew what you're intending to use the server for.

216.218.*.*

this ip range is better for me!! Do you have?

I'm not sure if JustDedicated has the 216.218.*.* range anymore... I used to have 4 IPs in that range, but when they moved my server to a new rack I was given new IPs.

PS: You may want to ask the folks at JustDedicated if they have IPs in that range. Also, if what you want is 1,200GB of bandwidth on a 10Mbps port, I'm sure they'll customize the package for you. Just email support and tell them that the Flashwire Group sent you.

Can you check that? I m in Asia, So 216.218.*.* is better than 66.160.191.22.

Another question is the fee. If I find the server not good for me. Can I get refund when I order the server only 3, 4 days.